» 21

Hyunas hands grasped hold of the cold chain that held her up, flying to a height she didn't think she could ever get to, to the point where she would be lifted off her seat- and she got scared.

Freaking out, she stopped her legs from moving, slowing herself down and making her seat wobble.

Eyes wide as her she took quick breaths, afraid that she would fall off. Closing her eyes as her feet dragged on the floor beneath her to stop herself.

Breathing out in relief when her swing finally stopped, head hung to the side as she learnt against the chain, unaware that the boy next to her had also stopped.

"Haha, i won. I told you that you couldn't beat me." He gleamed proudly, looking over to Hyuna made his smile drop, worry now covered his eyes.

"Hey, are you okay." He asked calmly, not wanting to startle the girl who was trying to calm herself down.

She nodded her head, looking up to him and giving a vague smile. "Yeah. I just got a little scared is all." She forced out a laugh, a little embarrassed that she got scared over the silliest reason.

She looked towards the ground, fists still tight around the chain as she kicked at the ground below her.

"Hey Hyun, Kyong and I are going to leave, is that all good?" Myunghee asked, bringing the girls attention to her friend whose arm was linked with her boyfriends.

"Yeah sure, go for it." Hyuna smiled up at her friend who in returned winked subtly so only she could see. Hyunas mouth popped open and cheeks shun a light red at the suggestion she had made.

Myunghee smiled back at her mischievously and began to drag her boyfriend away from the two.

"Bye Hyuna, bye Jaemin!" She yelled out sweetly as the two hurried away.

Hyunas mouth stayed open, shocked at her friends behaviour and the fact she had just left her with Jaemin.

"Guess it's just us now." Hyuna said, eyes connecting with those of Jaemin who was already staring at her.

Quickly looking back down from his intense stare, she clears her throat. His gaze had never left her as he tried to decipher what was going on in her mind

"Can you stop." Hyuna said as she looked over to him, "stop what?" His voice conveyed confusion as he tilted his head at the girl.

"Staring at me." She stated and looked back in front of her, trying to escape his never ending gaze. Trying to put up a tough front but her insides twisted in the most unusual way.

A small side smile tugged at his lips, watching as she didn't falter at the sight of him like every other girl- well, not on the outside she didn't.

Every time they would meet she would become frustrated, knowing that she didn't like him, but that internal instinct kicking her as he was undoubtedly attractive, which of course would make anyone have that sort of butterfly feeling.

She didn't like him! At least that's what she was telling herself.

But how could he ever fully like her back? All the rumours, the stories, he acts like this to get girls in his bed. So how could she trust him?

At most, she could be his friend, but even that worried her. Then again, what didn't worry her.

"Can I show you something?"

—————

I have no idea what is happening to me recently, but I've been tired like 24/7 and I'm kicking myself that I haven't been updating recently 😖

I'm sorry babies xx

I hope you are all doing well! Don't forget to stay healthy, drink some water, and don't forget I love you all xx