» 55

"I-"

"I completely understand if you feel like you can't be friends with me anymore," Myunghee said, looking down at her food disappointed and retracting her hands away from Hyunas.

"Myun, it's just that you- you broke my heart, I felt so lost without you, it really felt like I became someone not important to you," Hyuna sighed, finally looking up at Myunghee with tears in her eyes. "I will always be friends with you, it's just that I need some time to regain that trust."

Myunghee looked up, a slight hint of hope glimmering in her eyes as she nodded.

Hyuna felt conflicted, her mind racing with everything that the girl in front of her just admitted. What she did hurt her, but she also saw just how much it hurt Myunghee to go along with her plan.

She did it for her, and that made Hyuna confused. "I-I just need some time."

"I understand, im sorry I made you feel this way. But thank you Hyuna, I won't let you down."

{}

"So, did you tell her?" Jaemin asked, looking down at the girl as they walked out of the school.

Hyuna hadn't told her parents that their chemistry project had been due today, and it surprised Hyuna that she had it in her.

She knew that if she had of told them, they would refused to let her hang out with Jaemin again outside of their family dinners- and they definitely didn't want their parents knowing they were now dating.

Hyuna hummed out in response and looking up to Jaemin with doe eyes that made his palms go sweaty.

Every moment the two had spent together, Jaemin would see Hyuna in a new light. They were in the beginning of their new relationship, and yet everytime the two saw each other, Jaemin would still get butterflies.

"Yeah, I did. She said that her pretty much ignoring me was a plan and that it was to get us closer together. She knew that you'd be good for me."

Jaemin looked up, blinking away as he thought. "You know, that's kinda smart. Is she a genius?"

Hyuna looked up to him, meeting him half way with an unamused face before sighing. "It's just that, I don't know if I can trust her as much now."

Jaemin just nodded, nibbling at his bottom lip as he thought. "I understand, and it'll take time. But she's also your best friend, and it clearly seems as if she cares for you a lot. You two should come to a mutual understanding when time deems fit."

"Yeah I guess."

Hyuna nodded in agreement as she took her seat behind Jaemin on his motorbike, not hesitating to wrap her arms around his waist.

The two wasting no time to head of briefly into the depths of the city.

—————

Okay I knowwww this chapter wasn't that good and just a filler... but

How much relationship stuff do you want (and also what type of stuff) from Hyuna and Jaemin.

Did you want some more chaps with Myunghee

Or did you want some more chaps with Dream and their hideout before I get to the end twist....

Also, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MY BABIES!!!!

I love you all 😚

And last but not least, the beyond the dream show was amazing, I loved it. Our boys did so well