» 57

(Okay CEO Jaemin is coming for me)

Jaemin looked down at Hyuna as she whispered out a shy 'hi,' his smirk turning into a smile at how her cheeks started flushing a light pink.

"Hello love," he replied sweetly.

Hyuna thanked the universe that he had bent down to grab his water bottle as it gave her a few seconds to calm down her firing cheeks and fluttering stomach.

Myunghee watched the couple, the corner of her lips pricking up as she watched the two exchange an awkward interaction.

"Hey babe, did you see me out there?" Kyong asked, pulling all their attention to him.

Myunghee looked up to him, smiling and giving him a small nod as she handed him his water bottle, to which he accepted thankfully.

"I did, you're doing so well, just one more half left. I honestly recon you two will win," she said, indicating it towards Jaemin as well.

He nodded with a hum and looked towards his team mate, "good job Jae, if you keep playing like this, people will think you're an actual famous soccer player," Kyong wrapped his arm around the boys neck, rubbing his knuckles against his hair to dishevel it playfully.

The two laughed before pulling away at the coaches yell for a team meeting.

"Good luck out there babe," Myunghee said, standing up and giving her boyfriend a quick peck- to which Hyuna and Jaemin watched.

"Thanks babe, see you on the field Jae," Kyong said, gently punching the boys shoulder before heading back down the bleachers.

"Yeah, I'll be there soon," he called out to him before looking back down to Hyuna.

She cleared her voice as she notices his eyes flicker from her eyes to her lips. "I- uh, g-good luck," she said, her hand coming up staggery and giving him a thumbs up.

Jaemins eyes flickered from her thumb back to her eyes, chuckling slightly as he notices how nervous she was.

Ever since the Ferris wheel, the two hadn't really kissed. Hyuna was new to the whole thing, and since she'd never loved anymore in a romantic way before she felt scared she'd do something wrong.

Her spark of courage on the Ferris wheel had been a one time thing, but she knew Jaemin was bubbling with the affection he wanted to give her.

She had soon learnt he loved skin ship, often finding him behind her hugging her with his head resting on top of hers, or his head on her shoulder as they sat on the couch at the hangout.

But she knew that's not everything he had wanted to do with her, she could tell he was itching to hold her closer to him.

Hyuna wanted to return that affection, she wanted to show how much she cared, but she didn't know if she would do it right. Her parents hadn't really been the affectionate kind and the only love she would give out would be to Tae or Myunghee.

Jaemin gently grabbed hold of her thumb, lifting her hand up as he used the other one to move her fingers out of their grip.

Holding her now open hand in his, he bent down slightly and gave the back of it a slight, sweet, innocent kiss.

Without standing back up, he looking up to the girl, smirking slightly before clearing his voice and bowing as if she were royalty.
"M'lady."

Hyunas mouth popped open, not having a fast enough reaction time to be able to respond to him before he headed back down the stairs- watching as his teammates pet him on the back and lead him Into their circle.

"Well... isn't he a gentleman."

—————

So... question,

What are your thoughts on sci fi/fantasy books??

No reason in particular... just wondering eheh 😅