"Late again gentlemen? What is more important than attending my class?" 

"Honestly, everything sir." The people in the class either burst out in giggles or chuckles. I shrink in my hoodie. Don't notice me, don't notice me.

"That means detention today after classes gentlemen." The three boys groan and take a seat. Lucky for me, this class has arranged seats. Hunter and Elijah are sitting two rows on my right and Jason is sitting next to a girl who looks like she is about to pass out of excitement. Pathetic.

20 minutes later, I feel something against my hood. I groan inwardly, why can't these boys understand that I want nothing to do with them? I see a little piece of eraser land on my table. They can't even aim. The eraser throwing goes on for about ten minutes. I am so close to fucking losing it. I feel another piece of eraser hit my hood. Don't they ever run out? I look at them. Hunter and Elijah smirk at me and I see that they are both holding more than one eraser. Oh, fuck me. I go back to work but I can't really concentrate. I wonder why?

I swear, if they throw one mor-

A piece of... you guessed it, hits my head and I slowly turn around. It's like they never moved, still sitting there with those stupid fucking smirks on their faces. 

"Can't you little kids stop fucking bothering me?" I hiss. "What the fuck do you want from me? I-" 

"Miss García, is my teaching interrupting your conversation?" Fuck he heard me. 

"You know what, you can join the three boys in detention. That way, you can continue you conversation there. Instead of in my class. Now, would you please let me return to my lesson Miss García?" 

"Yes sir, I'm sorry." Once Mr Wilder turns around, I give the boys my best glare. I see their tough demeanors fall a bit before they notice it too and look tough again. I smirk and turn away.

At lunch, the three boys followed me to my table. The students looked at it with disbelieve in their eyes. Well, I can't believe it either. Why can't they just leave me alone?

"Why are you guys still bothering me? We don't have to do a project together anymore so shoo." 

"We just like to annoy you." Jason says. 

"And I just want to see what's underneath that hoodie again. If you weren't the nerd and you'd wear normal clothes, I'd fuck you." 

"And that's supposed to be a compliment?" Hunter and Jason laugh.

"Damn, you're feisty. I like that." 

"And I'd like for you to shut up, but we can't all have what we want. Can we?"

All of a sudden, my phone rings. "I'm sexy and I know it..." That fucker. Why'd he turn it back to that song. The boys let out a howl of laughter. I glare at them and pick up my phone.

"The fuck you put that song as my ringtone again for?!"

"Hello to you too my dear Ava."

I can just hear the smugness in his voice. "Why'd you do it?"

"You don't have to be so mad about it, I thought it was fun."

"Well I don't. Anyway, why'd you call me?" 

"Wow, so demanding. Are you the same in between the sheets?" Omg, he does not know when to shut up. 

"Elijah, I'm on the phone, not now!" 

"So when do you want to? You have to make an appointment, I have a tight schedule." Hunter and Jason laugh and I glare at Elijah. 

"Sorry Tim, there are some dumbasses here that won't shut up. What's up?"

"Sounds like my baby girl is finally making some friends huh?"

"No, I'm not making friends, they just like to annoy the crap out of me." 

"Hey, that hurt." Jason puts his hand on his heart. "Right here." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever you say babe. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm picking you up from school. We'll get your stuff at your house and drive to mine. Sounds good?"

"Sounds perfect. But you better get here on time. I have detention so you'll have to come get me a little later than usual. But I still don't want to wait for you."

"I'll be there hermosa."

"Hey, only San gets to call me that!"

"I know, I was just joking around baby girl. I'll see you later."

"See you later babe."

"Byeee."

And with that he hangs up. 

"Who was that?" Hunter looks at me. 

"Why do you want to know?" 

"No reason." Jason chuckles. 

"Here's a reason. He's jealous." 

"I'm confused, why would he be jealous?" I look at Jason in confusion. Elijah answers. 

"Because Hunter here, -" The bell makes him stop talking. 

"Saved by the bell. We'll talk later Ava." The three of them pack their stuff and walk away, waving goodbye.

"What if I don't want to talk later?"