°2 Bullies 2°

Começar do início

"What do you mean oppa ? " she said hoping they didn't discover anything .

"Jiheun , you know what i mean , so without lies you tell me right now when it all started " said jaehyun at the girl who didn't look back at him " when did the bullying start ? and wh are these girls ? " he added .

"It's n-nothing oppa i promice " she said as she lowered her head as the tears flooded hot .

"How isn't it nothing ?! when did it start jiheun ?! " he said .

"Oppa please " she said as she looked at him .

"Jiheun you have to tell me or i will have to get those girls to tell me " he said in a calmer tone when he saw the tears in her eyes .

"I-it started few weeks ago .. and they are just some trainees from the compagny ... oppa please don't get yourself in problems because of some stupid girls " she said as she looked back at him this time .

"Why didn't you tell any of the members ? " he said as he sat down beside her .

" I didn't want to burden any of you more , you all have a lot goign on and adding me to your shoulders seemed selfish " she said with a lower voice .

"Come here baby girl " he said before he took her in his arms " They were the ones that made those bruises right ? " he said she nodded , he clutched his hands .

"Next time this won't happen i promice " he said before he felt his phone buzz .

"i'm taking this phone call while you go shower okay ? " said jaehyun before the girl nodded and got up heading to the room .

"Jaehyun jisung told me what happened how is jiheun ? " said johnny in the other line of the phone .

"She is in the shower right now , honestly i don't know if she's fine but she told me and she cried while telling me , my heart broke honestly , but she didn't tell who the girls were " he said as remembered the previous converation .

"Okay we will be in the dorm in an hour take care okay ? " said johnny while jaehyun hummed then he hung up .  

after that accident , the members got shocked and protective of jiheun more then they were , the dreamies always were with her , and the older members didn't let her got out on her own , and there was always a member who would be with her .

Taeyong got really mad , because among all the members he was the only member who experienced bullying , and he and jiheun had a looong talk where he told her that she wasn't alone , that she shouldn't take any of their words seriously because there wasn't someone more talented and hardworking than her .

He told her that she should stand up for her self and ask for help because she shouldn't have to deal with some jaelous people , and mostly she shouldn't keep secrets from the members .

However the dreamies got too mad at it , if it wasn't for mark who calmed them , they would have thrown hands , chenle and jisung were litterally out of control because those bullies were playing with an extremlyimportant person .

The 127 were more protective of her , they always asked about how she feels , if someone messed with her , and boi were they ready to kill ! jaehyun always had an eye after her , he was able to sense anything within her , and he always asked her about her day when they didn't have schedule together .

Little by little the girl regained her energy and became more cheerful , she gained the confidence she had once and even more .

And once again she trusted her self back , and the situation gave the members another chance to know her more .

°

Bullying is an extremly serious problem 

I hope that everyone that suffers from bullying know that they shouldn't keep that to them self and tell someone they could trust , even tho you think they won't understand , you won't know unless you try .

Don't keep it within yourself and try to talk to some one , no matter who , at least you will give yourself a little bit of relief that maybe someone cares for you .

Everyone  can experience bullying , it just differ from person to person by how they respond to it 

Don't give up yourself because you matter no matter what

You weren't created for nothing , and always remember that after the rain th sun will be shining brighter than anything 

So don't let your sun be outshined by some unimportant clouds 

+

notes :

Hi there people , so it's double update because i wanted to thank yu for the 1k , and more important i wanted to adress a serious topic , which is bullying , because yesterday i discovered that one of my friends was bullied for a long time now and i decided to write a chapter about it . Bullying isn't tolerated anywhere but people still do it , please help your friends by at least caring , because when you have someone , it's way better and if you are a bully please stop because it's not right , you are destroying someone's life right now and it is not right , i spend six hours writing these two chapters because i was scared that i offended someone , please support eachother  , we are all people , we are all breathing 

 i fancy you boos <3<3<3<3

_DREAM_