Fifty

Epilogue

|Three Years Later|

Austin's POV

My hands are sweaty and my knees are mush. I feel like I could faint at any second as I prepare for what's to come. My heart is beating at an erratic rate as I knock on the bathroom door to ask if she's ready.

"I'll just be a second." She yells. My hand goes into my pocket as I play with the engagement ring that feels like it weighs a thousand pounds since I've kept it hidden from her for so long.

"Becky, I know you've always had trouble trusting people, but you could trust me with your heart, right? Would you do me the honors of becoming my wife? Nah, fuck. That sounds like shit." I curse at myself.

"Becky, I love you and need you to be in my life. Be my wife? What the fuck was that? Ugh!" I criticize myself.

"Becky I-"

"Ready!" She chirps as she swings open the bathroom door. I feel like the air has been knocked out of my lungs as I see the impeccable girl in front of me. She's wearing a beautiful white dress that hugs her body perfectly. The dress is strapless so its shows off her incredible bust. Its compliments her curves perfectly as I find my self getting lost in her body.

"Austin." She waves her hands in front of my face and chuckles when I finally make eye contact with her.

"L-let's go." I stutter feeling like an idiot.

I planned a perfect dinner date before I finally pop the question. It's a classy restaurant, some French place that just opened up downtown. I don't even have to courage to pronounce the name of the place.

"Mahone. Table for two." I say to the guy behind the podium.

"Right this way, sir." He says with a lame French accent.

"Right this way, sir." Becky mocks the man and the uptight way he walks. I find myself holding back chuckles.

"The winery tonight will include-"

"OH MY GOD ITS AUSTIN MAHONE AND BECKY G!" I hear a girl scream. Becky and I instantly duck our heads and sit under the table.

I call up James, my bodyguard. (A/N: IDK man I just made it up.)

"Yeah. Um we're at this new French restaurant downtown. Get here quickly please." I urge him. I hear a stampede of girls around our table.

"I SWEAR TO GOD THEY WERE RIGHT HERE!" The same girl shouts. Becky taps my shoulder.

"What?" I whisper. She points to the kitchen area of the restaurant and I nod. We both count to three before we bolt for the kitchen door. Many footsteps follow ours as we enter the kitchen. Soon, we run past the servers and the cooks to a back entrance of the place. Coincidentally, James is standing a few feet away from us on the phone. We run to him.

"I was just calling you." He says. I shake my head at his idiocy and lead Becky into the car.

"Drive!" I shout as I look back in the rear window watching all my mahomies desperately try to keep up with the car.

"That was close." Becky exhales. I smile at her. But then I frown knowing I didn't get to ask what I've always wanted to since I've fell in love with her.

._._._._._._._._._.

We've been driving for at least an hour and when I feel like we're a safe distance away I decide we should pull over.

I ask Becky to follow me out of the car. 

This is it. I'm going to ask her.

"Oh my God!" She gasps. I haven't even kneeled down yet, "Do you have any idea where we are?" She asks.

"San Antonio until we fly out next week to Miami where our next show is." I answer. She shakes her head and walks past me into the tree line.

"Becky Where are you-"

I'm cut off by Becky forcefully grabbing my arm and leading me down a strange yet oddly familiar trail. Just as I expected. This is the place.

"You remember, right?" She asks. I nod.

"We we're some crazy kids, huh? Of all places for us to end up tonight; I'd never thought we'd find ourselves back here." She says mostly to herself than me.

Isn't this ironic. The place I admitted my love for Becky will be the same place where I propose to her.

"God! Look at the stars!" She squeals. She's just like she was when we first came here.

"Becky?" I ask, she turns to me. I can't help but stare and admire how the moon hits her face just right, "I-um. Have something to ask you." My voice cracks in nervousness. I get down on one knee and take out the ring from my pocket.

"Would you mind being my forever?" I ask her, she cover her face with her mouth. I almost feel as if she was going to reject me, but she hugs me with tears filling her eyes.

"Of course I'll be yours. Forever and always...Promise?" She asks with her pinky out. I chuckle to myself. Before I latch my pinky to hers I slip on her engagement ring to her ring finger.

"Seal it with a kiss." She demands. But, before she could kiss her thumb I gently pull her lips to mine.

"Now you're stuck with me." I tease her.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." She smiles.

End of Manipulation 

._._._._._._._._._.

(A/N: OH MY GOSH GUYS ITS ACTUALLY OVER LIKE WTF? ITS OVER. LIKE FINISHED. OH MY GOD.

IM CRYING A RIVER RN. IM GOING TO MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!

YOU CAN READ MY OTHER BECSTIN FANFIC 'harboring feelings' SO WE DONT LOSE TOUCH.

OMFG IM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH

I'd like to say thank you so much for being on this journey with me. Thank you for opening up my fanfic and stuck through all the slow updates and cliffhangers. You are so incredible you guys. I love you so much like you seriously have no idea how much you mean to me. Last Author's note for this whole book holyfuck. Okay. This is Luz signing off.

And for the very last time. 

I LOVE YOU K. BYE

-Yours Truly, Luz)