Twenty Three

Austin's POV

I pace back and forth in the hospital waiting room. Luke and Calum are sitting down in the chairs on the far side of the room. Luke is giving me a death glare, I can feel his eyes burn holes in my head.

Niall and Ashton went to grab something to eat from the vending machines.

HOW CAN THEY EAT AT A TIME LIKE THIS!?

"I can't believe I did this." I whisper worriedly to myself.

"I can." Luke says. I snap my head to him.

"What the fuck did you say?" I shout.

"You heard me!" Luke springs from his seat as I angrily stomp towards him with clenched fists. Calum tries his hardest to push us away from each other.

Calum's literally the only thing that's holding me back from bashing this fucking bastard's face in.

(A/N: That's not a very nice thing to say about Luke you dick. JK ily Austin.)

"Calm yourselves! Can you just cut this shit out! Can't you two at least stop fighting for her sake?" He asks, looking back and forth between the two of us.

(A/N: Hey Calum! IM TRYING TO KEEP CAL_M BUT IM MISSING U.)

His hand is still on my chest so I smack it away and sit on the other side of the waiting room. Luke scoffs and sits back down.
I tap my fingers against the armrest impatiently.

What the fuck is taking so long?

As if it was on cue the doctor walks through the double doors with a clipboard in his hand.

Calum, Luke and I crowd him.

"Is she okay?"

"How long until she'll be able to go back home?"

"Can we see her?" We all ask different questions at once.

"She..is stable. And yes, she's ready for visitors." He says.

We follow him to the room where Becky is talking to her parents. I feel guilty and ashamed as I walk in.

Becky stares at me like I'm a stranger.

"We'll give you a few minutes." Becky's mother says while both of her parents exit the room. I'm instantly by her side.

"Hey." I whisper to her.

"Hi." She says awkwardly she scoots over slightly.

She's mad.

She's fucking pissed.

That's why she's being so distant and awkward.

She's fucking giving me the silent treatment.

"Listen B, I'm really fucking sorry about what happened. I just lost it when I saw you with him. WITH HIM." I emphasis. Becky glances at Luke and Calum and looks back at me.

"Becky." I sigh, "I would never intentionally hurt you. I may fuck with your emotions and I may seem possessive as fuck sometimes, but I would never abuse you or hurt you in any physical way. I-I love you Becky, with all the fucked up pieces of my worn out heart. I flew half way across the world to be by your side and I would gladly endure any pain for you if it means that you'll forgive me." I say not breaking our gaze.

She looks at me up and down trying to figure out if I'm lying right now.

I expect her to accept my apology.