Twenty Two

Austin's POV

*one week later*

After I'm settled into my room. The only thing that is on my mind is finding Becky and win her back.

"So...do you know where the girl dorms are at?" I ask my roommate Niall.

"Why?" He asks. I groan.

"Because I have to find someone." I say.

"Didn't you just get here? Who could you possibly want to see?" He asks.

"It's a girl." I say.

"Of course you're lookin for a girl if you're lookin for da girls dorm." He laughs.

I'm really not up for this shit right now.
I need to find Becky.

"What's her name?" He asks after a while.

"Becky." I say shortly.

"Gomez?" He asks. My eyes go wide.

"Short girl. Beautiful eyes. Gorgeous body. Sweet smile. Amazing laugh. Cutest girl to ever walk the earth." I have so many other ways to describe her but my mind's reeling at the fact he even knows her.

"Yeah. She's hot as fuck." He says. I glare at him.

She's mine you Irish fuck.

"So do you know her?" I ask impatiently.

"Yeah. You need to find your chill, man." He says. I grab him by the shoulders.

"Really?! How's she been? Has she seemed sad lately? Does she talk about me? Do you know who she hangs out with?" I bombard him with questions.

"We all hang out pretty much every day." He says.

"Can I hang out with you guys?" I ask with desperation in my voice.

"I guess..." He looks at me like I'm a psycopath.

"Niall are you ready yet?" A guy walks into the room.

"Uh. Yeah. This is Austin. He's new." Niall introduces me to the tall guy in front of me.

"Austin. That name sounds familiar..." He eyes me. I look awkwardly at the wall behind him. "Must be someone else." He concludes.

"And you are?" I ask rudely.

"I'm Luke. Luke Hemmings." He says while he holds out his hand for me to shake. I accept it.

"Austin, but I guess you already know that." I say cockily.

(A/N: HEY Austin! you stole Becky's line. You dick. lol i still love ya doe.)

Becky's POV

"Where's Luke?" I ask the guys. I've gotten pretty close to Micheal, Calum and Ashton. They warmed up to me after a month and a half.

"Ouuuwww..." Ashton teases. I scoff.

"Aw does little Becky Wecky miss Lukey Poo already?" Calum makes kissy faces at me. I smack his arm.

"Ya cunts need to cut that shit out." I hear Niall's voice.

I smile widely as I engulf him into a hug.

"Hey. No hug for your boyfriend?" Luke smiles.

I giggle as I hug him tightly.

"Boyfriend?" I hear a familiar voice.

No.

Nononono.

I must be going crazy.

"A-Austin?" I stutter. I slowly untangle my arms from Luke.

"HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" He rages.

"What are you doing here?" I hiss.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM?" He shouts. We are eye to eye now shouting at each other.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?" I shout back. I'm about to go all ape shit but Luke pulls me away from Austin.

"Just calm down, alright?" He soothes me.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN BRING HIM HERE?" I shout using my hand to refer to Austin.

"I didn't know, alright?" He says.

"How could you not know? I told you everything about him." I whimper.

Luke hugs me tightly but I don't put my arms around him.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER! SHE OBVIOUSLY DOESNT WANT TO BE TOUCHED YOU PRICK!" Austin pushes Luke into the wall.

"YOU DONT KNOW HER ANYMORE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Luke pushes Austin back.

And of course.

Austin throws the first punch.

"STOP!" I scream.

Luke retaliates with a punch to Austin's stomach.

Ashton and Calum try to pull Luke and Michael and Niall try to pull Austin but they shake them off.

Luke pins Austin on the floor and continues to throw blows to his face.

I didn't notice til now but I'm trying my hardest to yank Luke off of him.

"Becky. Stay back!" I hear Austin yell.
He flips Luke over and now Austin is slamming Luke's head on the ground.

"STOP PLEASE STOP!" I scream. Austin doesn't.

I tackle him.

He pushes me back hard and I fall.

My head connects to the floor with a loud cracking noise.

And that's when I black out.

(A/N: HOLY SHIT BECKY ARE YOU OKAY? OHMYGOD 

VOTE&COMMENT

I LOVE YOU GUYS. K. BYE.
~Luz)