Twenty Seven

Becky’s POV

"Stop!" I laugh as Niall picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"You're so lil' and cute!" He says as he squeezes my hips, I squeal.

"Put me downnn!" I pound on Niall's back.

(A/N: *Harry’s voice in This Is Us* “Put me down-n-n!")

Niall laughs and sets me back on my feet. He stares at me; I awkwardly shift my eyes.

"What?" I ask insecurely.

"Nutin'." He coughs.

(A/N: Did you read that in an Irish accent bc that’s what I’m trying to do.)

"Niall I swear to God if my hair's messed up it's literally your obligation to tell me." I immediately start brushing my fingers through my hair.

"No, no. Your hair's s'okay, beautiful actually." He compliments.

"Thank you." I look at my shoes to hide my face. We continue to walk to the cafeteria.

"He's lucky ya know." Niall sighs.

"Who?" I ask.

Austin?

"Luke." He says. I stop in my tracks.

"Luke?" I furrow my eyes at him.

"Yeah...Didn't he tell you? You two were together before you...ya know." Niall trails off.

"Me and Luke?" I ask again. He nods his head.

"Like together together?" I ask. He nods again. 

The fuck?

Why didn’t Luke tell me?

But Austin said...

"Becky!" I hear Austin's voice. I scoff and walk in the opposite direction.

"Where ya going?" Niall asks.

"Anywhere but here." I fume.

(A/N: How about I do Austin’s POV too.)

Austin's POV

"Becky!" I call, she scoffs and walks away. I jog to the spot where she was.

"Where ya going?" Niall shouts.

"Anywhere but here." she sounds pissed.

She was happy this morning. 

What did I do?

"What happened?" I ask Niall.

"I was just saying' how lucky Luke was to 'ave her, and she just got all mad when she saw you. I don't think Luke told her any'ting about them being togetter." He says. I narrow my eyes at him.

"Are you fucking serious? You told her?!" I ask through clenched teeth. He nods meekly.

"FUCK!" I shout in anger. Niall flinches.

You stupid Irish bastard!

"Fuck, fuck, fucking shit!" I curse at myself as I pace back and forth. I pull at the ends of my hair in anger.

"I can't believe you!" I shout at him. His face hardens.

"She's taken. She's Luke's girl. Not yours. So why don't you just wait in line like the rest of us who want a chance at her heart!" Niall shouts. Realization hits me like a ton of bricks.

"You like her, don't you?" I ask him, I know exactly what his answer will be. He shakes his head quickly. "You do. I should've known. You're always fucking ecstatic around her." I retort.

"I don't like her, you fuckhead." He sighs, "I love her." He says inaudibly. I laugh.

Is this idiot fucking serious?

He doesn’t even fucking realize what shit he got himself into.

"Why are you laughing?" He demands.

"Because I think its fucking funny that you actually think you have a chance with her." I chuckle. He stomps away in anger.

(A/N:So what do you think about Niall in love with Becky? *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* You guys should’ve seen that coming...

Austin’s secret is out ayye..and Becky’s all pissed off and shit. I wonder what she’ll do.

I love you guys! K. Bye.

~Luz)