Chapter Thirteen

Becky's POV

“Becky?!” Austin pushes Camila off him. I explode.

“YOU ASSHOLE! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!” I scream at him. Camila is wiping the sides of her mouth.

Fucking disgusting.

“Wait Becky. I can explain-” he rushes.

“EXPLAIN SHIT AUSTIN! YOU’RE A FUCKING CHEATER!” I shout. He looks down.

It’s time to milk it.

“Why would you do this to us?” I say with tears in my eyes, my voice unsteady.

“Becky, I-I she came on to me!” he defends.

“I’m sure you could’ve pushed her off.” I retaliate. I let the tears roll down my face and I let out a small sob.

“Becky. We can work through this we can-” he starts.

“NO! No, we can’t. You were everything they said you were and I still fell for it. God! I’m so stupid!” I hiss at myself.

“Baby, please.” He says with desperation in his voice.

“I’M NOT YOUR BABY ANYMORE!” I scream at him. I can see the pain in his eyes when I finished that sentence.

“I just thought that when you said you loved me I thought you meant it. But, clearly you didn’t. Everything was fake. This relationship. Your feelings. You manipulated me into thinking you actually cared. I thought I could be the one to change you but you couldn’t last one fucking day in an honest relationship.” I say not looking at him. 

“What do you have to say for yourself?” I ask him.

“I love you, Becky.” His voice cracks. And I know it shouldn’t have but that broke my heart.

I shake my head and walk out of the room.

I go into the living room and shut off the music.

“HEY!”

“WHAT THE FUCK!”

“TURN THE MUSIC BACK ON!”

“There’s something waiting for you guys in the last room on the right.” I tell the crowd. They all herd themselves to the room. I hear a few wolf whistles as the guys see what’s in front of them.

“OKAY OKAY! PARTY’S OVER! LET’S GO LET’S GO!” I hear Justin waves away the crowd. 

._._._._._._._._._.

Austin’s POV

It’s been two weeks since ‘that night’. I mean everything pretty much went downhill from there. Camila and I are a thing now, I guess.

And Becky’s back with that Jimmy guy. 

And honestly when I saw them together the day after ‘that night’ It fucking hurt like shit. 

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING STUPID? 

I let one girl I wanted for a second, ruin a relationship I wanted with another.

We could still be together if I wouldn’t have cheated on her. 

Becky could be mine right now. 

Not his. 

Mine. 

It’s the beginning of first hour and she’s sitting right next to me but why do I feel like we’re so far apart? 

I wish I could make it up to her. 

I wish I could do something for her so she could see that we still could have a chance. 

I just want her to look at me the way she did when I finished singing for her. Man, I wish I could go back to that day. 

It feels like forever.

“Hey Becky.” I hear Justin hiss. I gulp. Even hearing her name makes me feel some type of way.

“Be-ecky” he says in a sing-song voice.

“Yeah?” she asks sweetly. 

She sounds so nice and sweet. 

I physically shake my head to rid myself of my thoughts.

She humiliated you in front of the whole school and your crew!

“I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to come to my house tonight?” he asks her. I clench my jaw.

“Well I-” she starts.

“No.” I say instantly. 

I can feel her eyes on me. I want to look over at her but at the same time I feel that if I do I might do something I regret…like tell her how much I miss her and how empty I feel when I know she can’t stand looking at me without feeling disgusted. Or maybe how much I miss it when she knew exactly how to talk to me or not talk at all but just listen. Or maybe I’m afraid that I’ll tell her I love her and she’ll fuck up my feelings and give them right back to me.

“Why?” Justin asks.

“You know why.” I spit at him, I connect my eyes to Becky for a quick second and I look away instantly.

“Well, if it’s going to be like that then…Mrs. Jenkin’s?” she calls for the teacher. I chuckle.

“What? Are you going to tell on me?” I say sarcastically, she gives me a fake smile.

“No. I’m switching my schedule so I don’t have to be stuck with you for a whole hour every-damn-day.” she sneers. I feel my heart drop.

“Yes, Becky?” Mrs. Jenkins responds, I feel my voice stuck in my throat.

“Do you think I could go to the office so I could get my schedule changed?” she asks meekly. 

She’s so sweet. 

Why did I make her hate me? 

She never talks to me in that tone. 

Why does she have to leave?

“Sure. Just grab a pass.” Mrs. Jenkins says nicely. Becky picks up her things and that’s when it really sinks in.

She hates me so much she doesn’t even want to sit next to me, let alone be in the same room as me. 

I feel my arm being hit, I turn around and look at Justin.

“What the hell man!” he hisses at me, I shake my head and look blankly ahead. 

(A/N:I want becstin back..

Keep Reading...

COMMENT&VOTE PLEASE

~Luz)