Thirty Four

*Friday*

Becky’s POV

While we all sit at the table surrounded by my new friends I feel content. I feel like everything for once is going to be okay. It didn't matter to.me if I recovered my memory or not, because there's no where I'd be than right here with people who accept me as Becky, not the girl who lost her memory. I laugh at Louis and Zayn as they both put spoons on their noses to see which one can stay on the longest. Zayn's spoon drops.

"Yes! I am victorious!" Louis raises his hands in the air in celebration. As I see Austin approach our table I scoot over to make room for him.

"Hey Austin." I smile, he grins at me.

"So are we still on for tonight?" He asks.

"Why wouldn't we be?" I ask. I hear Niall scoff. Harry smacks him on his arm.

"I thought you were hanging out with us, Austin." Zayn says.

"I have plans." He says to him. Zayn nods.

"What you're too good to hang out with us?" Niall asks cockily.

"No, I just think that my girl is more important than one game." He says with the same tone.

My stomach feels like its bursting with butterflies at his words.

My girl.

I guess the boys notice me blushing, because Harry's the first to point it out.

"Awww! Look at her, she's blushing!" He exclaims. I do my best to cover up my inflamed cheeks. Niall immediately walks out of the cafeteria.

"That's odd." Liam comments.

"What? That Niall left?" Harry asks.

"No. He didn't finish his food. He took one bite, look." Liam tells us. Zayn's face fills with worry.

._._._._._._._._.

*Becstin date time*

(A/N: Yes, it is time my lovlies.)

Austin’s POV

I lay down several blankets on the floor. I check the TV to make sure it's plugged in properly.

Calm down, Austin. Everything will work out.

Niall walks in the room, and glance quickly at my side of the room. He grabs his headphones and his phone. Just before he leaves he finally decides to talk to me.

"Make sure you clean up after yourselves once you're finished fucking." He spits bitterly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I sneer.

"You know exactly 'what the fuck is wrong with me'!" He shouts in my face.

"She's mine. Just accept it." I growl.

"Not for long." He threatens. As he goes to open the door Becky coincidentally is on the other side. 

Her hair is pulled back in a ponytail and as promised she's not wearing any make up, and she's still gorgeous as fuck. She has on a pair of baggy grey sweats and it takes me a minute to recognize them as mine. She wears a fitted white shirt and brought a huge stuffed bear along with her.

She’s so cute.

"H-hi Becky." I stutter. I notice Niall's eyes glued to her.

"Hey!" She says cheerfully as she enters the room.