Forty Two

Becky’s POV

"And here's my room." He says as we quickly pass it. I stop in my tracks.

"The bathroom's down the hall to the right, and - Becky?" I'm too focused on the room to respond to him. As if I was hypnotized I start walking through the threshold of his room.

I see us.

I see Austin with a guitar in his hand.

He's singing to me.

My eyes start to water as I remember every event that took place in his room.

"Becky? A-are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm more than okay." I say honestly to him, he smiles.

"Well, the guys will be here in the few. I told them you were here and they literally dropped everything; including the phone I was talking to them on." He jokes. I laugh lightly.

I wonder if they’ll like me...

Or will they treat me like shit since I ditched them.

I hope I don’t look like too much of an idiot when I explain my accident.

"You want to unpack?" He asks.

"Wait. I'm staying in here? In your room?" I ask to clarify.

"Yeeeaahh." He says it like it's the most obvious thing in the universe, "Unless you want to stay in the guest room." He suggests.

"Your mom won't mind?" I ask.

"She works most of the time. And even if she were to be here..." He trails off as he walks towards me and puts his hands on my hips, " I guess we'll just have to be quiet." He says quietly as he places kisses on my neck. My heart begins to race, but before I could process anything there's a knock on the door.

"Great-fucking-timing guys." He says lowly as he opens the door.

"Becky!" A boy with dark hair and shades says. My feet are frozen to the floor.

"Rob, chill. Remember what Austin said on the phone?" A blonde with facial hair hisses to 'Rob'.

"Oh, yeah, yeah! Forgot. My bad, my bad!" He laughs. I look at him oddly.

He’s high right now.

"Well, I'm Rob. And this guy to my left is Zach." He says excitedly.

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Becky, but-"

"But your friends call you B." Rob and Zach finish for me. I chuckle.

These guys know me better than I know myself.

"Hey, Austin. Justin said he's going to stop by with Camila in a few." Zach says to Austin. Austin groans as the throws the stuff down that he was unpacking.

"Why the fuck are they even coming?" Austin asks rhetorically.

"I dont even think you'd be with Becky if it wasn't for Justin." Zach says.

"Who's Justin?" I ask dumbly. The two look at me while Rob is tripping out on something that's on the wall.

"You'll see in about..." Zach checks his watch, "Five, Four, Three, Two,..." Zach points at the door and to my astonishment a honey-eyed boy walks through the door. I can't stop the memories that flood my mind when he speaks.

"Welcome back, B. Did you miss me?"

._._._._._._._._._._.

(A/N: So to recap: You’re beautiful, you deserve all the greatest things that life has to offer, and you’re not annoying or stupid. You are amazing and you make me happy being just the way you are. chin up, buttercup.

For those who wanted Justin back…there you go. Honestly, I wanted Justin back in the fanfic too. So, don’t feel bad to comment: "JUSTIN!" bc same.

Where did my reads go? I lost so much…:\

Vote&Comment please.

AND SMILE BC YOU DESERVE TO, SWEETIE.

~Luz)