Chapter Thirty

Becky’s POV

-Previously on Manipulation-

Sitting alone in my dorm room is when I decide to grow some lady balls and do it.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ri-

Finally.

"Hello?" The person answers the phone.

._._._._.

"Who is this?" I ask.

"Who is this? You called me." The voice says, I scoff.

"I only called to find out who called me earlier today." I say. The girl sighs. I take a drink of my water.

"I'm Acacia. Luke's girlfriend. Why do you have his number? And why is your contact name B? Does that stand for bitch, because you sure sound like one." She rambles on. At the first sentence I'm literally coughing from choking on my water.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK!" I say hoarsely through coughs.

"Are you okay? Do you need a fucking ambulance or some shit?" She laughs. I clear my throat.

"It's nice to meet you Acacia. I'm Becky...also Luke's girlfriend." I say calmly. 

And that's when things start to get interesting.

Austin’s POV

No calls. No texts. Not even a conversation let alone two seconds of fucking eye contact. I haven't seen in a few days and I feel like utter shit. It's like she hates my entire existence and fuck, it hurts. When I just stop and think about it I find myself crying.

God I miss her so much.

She’s literally so close to me, but why do I feel so distant from her.

Niall bursts through the door.

"You. Me. Party. This weekend. New lads are here." He says breathlessly.

"Is Becky going to be there?" I ask, he shakes his head, "Then I'm not going." I finish.

"Come on, I get why your pissed at me. Why don't we just forget about all this shit and party." Niall suggests.

Party.

My mind goes back to when I would live for partying. I became addicted the high from the drugs when it coursed through my veins. The numbness I'd feel when I got drunk off my ass. Those days when I had no idea who'd I wake up next to in the morning, but it's not like I gave two shits about any girl that laid in the same bed as me. That was before she came into my life, and saved me from the person who I was turning into. I shouldn't go back into that routine. I shouldn't hurt Becky by showing the exact monster that hides under my skin.

But, I guess my mouth didn't agree with my mind.

"Alright. I'll go." I say. Niall smiles like he won a trophy.

"Why where you racing up here? Is the party that important?" I ask.

"No. I had to beat someone here." He says.

"Goddamn it, Niall. Are you a fucking teleporter or something?" Zayn pants as he enters the room.

"Hey Zayn." I say normally. Zayn waves lazily at me.

"You guys know each other?" Niall asks. 

"Yeah. From art class. This guy is like a legit artist, no doubt." I say.