Chapter Three

Austin's POV

We finally get to my Range and Becky sits next to me in the passenger’s side. I look at her and she’s looking forward and uncomfortably connects with my gaze.

“What?” she asks me. I look away quickly and start driving to Justin’s house. A few blocks away from his house I pull off the road.

“Where are we?” she asks not looking at me.

“Listen, Becky. I know I acted like a complete jerk when I met you-”

“I’ll say.” she mumbles.

“I was wondering if you and I could you know start over, you know?” I plead to her, she sighs. She still hasn’t looked at me.“Apologize first.” she looks at me.

“What? Why?” I ask.

“‘Cause you were acting like a jerk. You said it yourself.” she clarifies, I groan. 

“Fine, I’m sorry. Okay?” I say. She smiles.

“Okay, now hug it out.” Becky pesters me. I sigh loudly. I crush her in a huge hug and I hear her laugh.

Damn, she has a beautiful laugh.

I instantly pull away from the hug, and start driving again. I can see Becky giving me a weird look out of the corner of my eye. I ignore it. 

We finally get to Justin’s and Becky is instantly engulfed into a bear hug when the door opens.

“You are so tiny. I feel like I could break you in half.” Justin says to Becky when he put her down, she giggles.

“Hey Austy.” I hear Brittany whisper in my ear.

“Hey Brit.” I sigh and sit down and Brittany is instantly on my lap.

“Rob, and Alex said they’d be here in a while. And Zach has some science project to do. So he’s dippin’ out.” Sarah tells us.

Sarah, Brittany, Delissya are whispering to one another.

“Becky come with us.” Brittany says.

“Oh-kay?” she gets up and follows them to one of the rooms down the hall.

“So, Becky’s going to be your new girl?” I ask Justin, he smiles.

“For a while.” He smirks.

“I don’t understand why you play with girls like that, man.” I say honestly.

“You’re the one to talk. Need I remind you of Tia?” He says, I sigh.

“That was different, alright?” I say.

“You can have her for a twirl once I’m done with her.” Justin laughs.

“You’re a sick man.” I tell him while laughing. 

Just then I hear a door down the hall close. I connect my eyes with Becky’s who looks like she’s crying. In an instant she darts out the door with a hand covering her mouth. I look at Justin who’s eyes are wide.

Becky’s POV

That sick disgusting bastard.

I keep running until I feel my legs collapse on the sidewalk.

“You can have her for a twirl once I’m done with her.” 

That asshole.

I hear a car pull up and I cover my face. The door closes.