Chapter Ten

Becky’s POV

I’m at school and I working on one of my final stages of Plan: Break Mahone’s heart. 

Last night was amazing and now I kind of wish I didn’t make this plan up. But he plays girls. He played my best friend. 

He manipulates everyone around him.

Was he messing with me when he told me he was in love with me?

Is this how he plays?

Promises girls the world and give them merely rocks.

Am I just another girl on his list?

He probably took all his past ‘girlfriends’ to that lake.

Maybe Jimmy’s right.

Maybe it’s all part of his plan.

Well, he’s not going to get away with it.

I’m the one who end up on top.

He’ll get what he deserves.

I’ll make sure of it.

I see Austin walk down the hall and as planned this is where me and Jimmy are ‘breaking up’.

“Jimmy. I’ve found someone else. I can’t be with you anymore.” I tell him.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Austin watching our conversation.

“Wh-what?” he wheezes.

Damn. He’s a really good actor.

“Jimmy, I’m in love with someone else.” I say. 

“He’s better than me. Isn’t he?” he starts to tear up.

“He’s-he’s just.” I stutter.

“He’s just not me, right?” he asks with a tear rolling down his cheek.

“I-I” I stutter.

“You know what? No! Don’t tell me. I get it.” he says. I try to hug him but he pulls it away.

“I’m sorry.” I finish, my eyes start to tear up.

“Sorry doesn’t fucking cut it Becky! I fucking loved you!” he shouts. 

“I hope we can still be friends.” I suggest quietly.

“How can I ‘just be friends’ with someone that meant the world to me.” he says sadly. He walks away from me. 

Austin stands there stunned. 

I look at him and then at the ground. I feel tears stream down my face. A familiar set of arms wrap around me.

“Shhh. Shhh. It’s going to be okay B. It’s going to be okay.” he chants and strokes my hair to calm me down. I pull away form his embrace and wipe away my tears.

Thank God for waterproof makeup.

“At least now we can be together.” he says.

Jerk. 

If this was real I would scoff or say something back at him. 

But, I can’t. 

It would go against my plan.

“Yeah. You’re right.” I sigh and walk to class.

Austin’s POV

I have a little pep in my step when I get to class after I seen that Becky broke it off with Jimmy. 

She’s finally mine now. 

I don’t have to hide anything. I can be completely open with her in public. I could walk up to her and kiss her without her having to pull away. Everything’s falling into place. 

Last night was so amazing. I still have the picture I took of her on my phone, she looked so beautiful under the starlight, I couldn’t help myself so instead of taking a picture of the sky I took a picture of her.

“Long time no see, Austy.” I hear a familiar voice. 

I stop in my tracks. 

I know that voice.

Wait a second.

There’s no way.

There is no fucking way this shit is real right now.

“Hey Camila. How ya been?” I ask her nicely trying to cover up my surprise. She smiles at me.

“Great. It’s nice to see you’ve grown out of that whole singing thing. It was kind of pathetic.” she says looking at her nails.

Bitch. 

“Aha. Yeah.” I say.

You see, Camila used to attend Northwood a couple years ago. I had a huge crush on her and everyone knew. 

Even her. 

And some other shit happened but I’m not going to walk down fucking memory lane with that bullshit.

But now she’s back.

“Well, if you ever want to get together. Let me know.” she says seductively. She walks away and I can’t help but stare as she puts in more movement in her hips.

(A/N: whhhaaaa?

What the Camila in this fanfic.

comment

share

don’t be afraid to press that ‘VOTE’ button

and don’t forget to keep reading

I love you.

~luz)