Chapter Fifteen

(A/N: Just to let you know I walked half a mile in a thunderstorm to get wifi to update. You're welcome.)

*Becky’s Birthday Bash*

Becky's POV

“Okay, the streamers are being ripped down. Should I just stop trying to put them back up? Oh my God, Juanito! Put that down! Danny! Don’t put that in your mouth! Lucy! That is NOT a toy!” My mother screams random things at our visiting cousins, I chuckle. I feel someone come up from behind me and kiss the side of my head, I look up.

“Hey Jimmy.” I smile. He hooks his arm around my waist.

“Do you think they’re going to show up?” he asks while his face is in my hair.

“I hope so.” I say.

(A/N: Currently listening to Shadow (Acoustic) while looking at Becstin pics and crying bc I ship them so hard. IM LITERALLY CRYING BC CUTE AND SHADOW AND BECSTIN AND AWW that is all.) 

Austin’s POV

I stumble out of Range Rover drunkly with Camila following me to Becky’s party.

As we go to the back yard where the celebration is taking place I see her. She’s wearing this amazing white dress, I must have stared too long because Camila hit me in the back of the head. 

But she looks like an angel, it’s crazy that only a few months ago I was trying my hardest to ignore her and now she’s like my whole world. It’s scary because I can’t fight against it. It feels right to love her. I really wish she was still mine. I would watch her get ready, tell her she doesn’t need to make up because she’s beautiful without it. I’d tell her not to straighten or curl her hair just to let it down. I would tell her how I can’t wait to spend the rest of her birthdays by her side. 

(A/N: N O P E. I’m not crying while writing this. 

idk what ur talking about. 

Yes.

I’m lying.)

“Austin, Camila! You guys showed up!” she smiles and hugs me tightly and does the same with Camila.

“You look Gorgiful.” I breathe into her face. She waves her hand in front of her face probably because my breath stinks like shit.

UGH WHY DIDN’T I WAIT TIL AFTER HER PARTY TO GET DRUNK OFF MY STUPID ASS?

“I meant to say beautiful but then I was going to say gorgeous.” I explain. She giggles. 

She. Giggles. 

She. Fucking. Giggles. 

Why do I feel like I get a reward whenever I make her giggle or laugh?

“Well, Camila you look Gorgiful also.” she jokes, I laugh loudly. 

“It wasn’t that funny Austin.” Camila says sternly. I squint my eyes at her.

“Whatever.” I mumble.

“We got the drinks and snacks in the back next to the stage.” She tells us.

“You got a stage?” I ask, she nods happily.

“Can you get me a drink, babe?”

“Su-”

“Sure.” Camila says, I could’ve sworn I heard Becky say something. Camila walks over to the drinks, I stare at Becky.

“Where’s Jimmy?” I ask.

“He’s around.” Becky shrugs her shoulder. I scoff.

“If I was him I would give you all my attention on your birthday.” I say quietly.

“Well, you’re not him, Austin.” She sighs.

“I could’ve been. That should’ve been me giving you roses.” I say sadly. Becky’s eyebrows furrow sadly. 

“How many people are going to be here?” I ask her.

“I invited a few people but I think Delissya may have invited the entire student body.” she chuckles.

“You mean there’s going to be people from ‘that night’ here?” I ask her sadly.

“Yeah, why?” she asks cluelessly.

“All those people you humiliated me in front of.” I say barely audible.

She closes her eyes slowly and looks at her feet. 

“I’m sorry I did that to you Austin. I just was so angry when I saw you with her and I felt so hurt.” 

She sounds so sad.

Why am I the asshole who hurt her?

‘BECKY I’M SO FUCKING SORRY I WAS AN ASSHOLE! CAN YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND TAKE ME BACK SO I CAN ACTUALLY SLEEP AT NIGHT? CAN WE BE TOGETHER AGAIN SO I CAN HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS AND WHISPER ‘I LOVE YOU’ IN YOUR EAR AND TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME. CAN WE PLEASE JUST PUT ALL THIS BULLSHIT BEHIND US AND JUST BE TOGETHER AGAIN?’ Is all I want to say to her but I can’t. Partly because I’m buzzed and partly because I don’t have the fucking balls to say it.

“Can you forgive me for being such a bitch?” she tries to wipe her tears.

“Can you forgive me for showing up drunk at your party?” I ask her she laughs and nods. I smile at her and she smiles back.

“BECKY!” I hear Justin and I outwardly groan.

“Hey Justin! Glad you could make it!” Becky says cheerily. Justin kisses her cheek and hugs her tightly.

Fucking jerk.

She’s mine. Even though we’re not together she’s still fucking mine.

“Austin’s already buzzed.” Justin says normally.

“Yeah, I guess he couldn’t wait until my cousins left.” she says plainly and walks off to greet more people at the backyard door.

“Did you guys make up?” He asks me, I nod.

“As friends?” he asks.

“What else?” I ask.

“I don’t know…fuck buddies, booty call, the list is endless when you’re dealing with exes.” He says.

Fucking asshole.

“You’re an asshole. No, no! YOU KNOW WHAT?” I explode. 

I’ve had enough of his shit. 

“I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT BIEBER! YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME! YOU TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT AND THEY LOVE YOU FOR IT! WHY DON’T YOU JUST-JUST BE POLITE AND OPEN DOORS FOR THEM WHY CAN’T IT JUST FUCKING SUFFICE FOR YOU TO HOLD THEIR HAND RATHER THAN SHOVING YOUR GODDAMN TONGUE DOWN THEIR THROATS!” I scream in his face, he looks at me with wide eyes and he backs away from me slowly. I huff in anger and Camila comes back with my drink in her hands.

“Here ya go, bae.” she says, I gulp down the liquid. 

“Don’t they have any alcohol here?” I ask her.

(A/N: One more chapter

and I'm walking all the

way back home. Ugh.

The things I do for

you guys.

I love you so much.

~Luz)