#95: TaeKook; Drawing

TaeKook Short One-Shot

FLUFF

Jeongguk's a shy boy who cannot express his feeling no matter how he wants to. He had friends who are, of course, the first to approach him. They are the ones whom he spends time with yet, he still finds it hard to express his feelings and his thoughts.

So, instead, he draws. He had his little sketch pad with him, always. When he felt sad he would make sketches with thicker lines and more shadows depicted. There are darker areas than lighter ones. When he's feeling light and happy, his lines are cleaner. Calm and serene. They are thin and had lighter parts than dark. Had more highlights than shadows.

And Taehyung was one to notice this. Taehyung noticed how Jeongguk never says anything about his feelings and so he observed him more... He watched him more. Paid attention more. And then, he noticed more. He learned how Jeongguk's drawings are all depictions of his emotions that he had been aching to see.

That's when he started to check his sketch pad all the time. He would stay by his side when his drawings are dark and shadowy. Thicker lines filling the page. He would laugh with him and make him happier when his drawings had thin clean lines. Light and happy. Smoother texture.

Yet one day, he found a sketch, one that is unattached from Jeongguk's sketch pad. It was folded as if supposed to be hidden, supposed to be thrown away yet Jeongguk kept it in between the pages of his pad.

It was different from every other sketch. Lines are a combination of smooth and rough. There are thicker lines and there are thin lines. There are darker shades of shadows yet there are more highlights for it to be a depiction of his sadness. It was...

Beautiful...

And confusing.

"W-why is Jeongguk drawing me?"

----

Don't forget to send love!
Comment down your thoughts 
and let me know what you think.
Please vote as well! Borahae~~