#93: HopeTaeKook; Try?

HopeTaeKook AU Idea

Hobi and Gguk are Gym partners. Jeongguk has been having this big crush on Hoseok ever since he started going to this Gym. He loves his smile and the way he's very loud and sociable. He loves how he's close to everyone in the gym including the new comers. He loves how kind he is and how sexy when he sweats. Just sweet and salty kind of crush. Or maybe he's starting to fall in love?

Waiting for the right time to confess, the day came when Hoseok came to their gym with a boy trailing behind him.

"Hi, guys! Remember Tae? He said he wanted to meet and join you all for a day since we're getting married!!" Hoseok excitedly said earning coos and a lot of congratulations from people around.

Jeongguk, the conflicted guy, doesn't know what he's feeling. He was supposed to be hurt and heartbroken with the fact that Hoseok is gonna get married but seeing this beauty. This pigment of pure gorgeousness makes him want to feel even more pained that he did not meet him anytime sooner.

"I knew you liked me. I know it in your eyes. I'm not dumb Jeongguk. But what the fuck are you telling me that you're in love with my fiancé!?" Hoseok exclaimed.

"I-i know! I know! But believe me... I-i have no intention of going into your way. I'm t-telling you this because... I wanted to start again. I'm leaving to go abroad tomorrow and I wanna leave everything behind here... I just wanna say that you're so lucky... Thanks, Hyung..."

But what if Jeongguk is not the only one conflicted that day where they first met?