#58: TaeKook; Past

TaeKook One Shot

ANGST

"How's life?" Taehyung played the record once more as he drove on the empty roads of Busan. The tall trees are making small spots of light as Taehyung drove were just so refreshing. The lights would pass through the glass of his car as he softly listened to the record.

The man chuckled and sighed. "I really miss you right now..." Taehyung smiled softly "I wish I could hold your hand and kiss you... y'know, like when we are still together."

Taehyung hummed as if answering. "I really wanted to be with you again. I missed your warmth and your hugs. When you hug me, I feel safe and I don't know. I just feel comfortable."

"I wish I could still hold your hand like how we used to. Cuddle you to sleep and kiss your forehead softly. When we parted, I hope I could just die but I am glad that I did not. Because I happened to see you again. Even though you are away. I know I can't be yours and you can be mine anymore but I just wanted to tell you these."

"You know... just wanna make you feel alarmed" he said and laughed a little, Taehyung laughed too. "But, Congratulations to your wedding, Jungkook" The record said and ended with a clicking sound.

Taehyung's smile faded as he took out the cassette tape and threw it out the window, deciding to not give it to the proper receiver as he drove to the wedding reception.