#56: TaeKook; Not Just

TaeKook One Shot

LITTLE SPACE

"Dad!" Jungkook called and Taehyung sighed.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not call me just Dad! It's Daddy! Okay?" He said and looked at him. They are sitting across each other at each side of their bed. Taehyung is looking right at him and Jungkook did the same.

"Dad, can you kiss me?" Jungkook asked out of the blue and Taehyung had to hold his laugh. He frowned and sighed.

"Don't you find it weird?" Taehyung said and leaned to cup his cheeks. He kissed his lips, just placing his lips on him, smooching a little and felt Jungkook slowly reaching for his neck and pulled him closer. Taehyung pulled away and look at him in confusion. "Kookoo?"

"I-I... K-Kookoo, just... just thought that. M-maybe... maybe..." Taehyung looked at him with worry. He had never been this unsure of something. He's always so open to Taehyung but this seemed a little serious.

He pulled Jungkook and put him on his lap and started giving him pecks all over his face and neck, just simply pampering him while cradling him in much comfort. "You can tell Taetae anything..."

"D-D-daddy I want a m-mommy..."

Taehyung was silent in a moment. He's just looking at Jungkook. He wanted to ask and say a lot of things. 'Am I no enough?', 'Why do you need a mommy?', 'If you want more, I'll give you more', 'Do you have someone in mind?' His heart ached. He doesn't want anyone. He just wanted this relationship to be between him and Jungkook. Only him and Jungkook. Nobody else.

Because up until now, he's still hoping that Jungkook would love him not just as a caregiver.