#20: TaeKook; Drugster (Slight NSFW)

TaeKook Short One Shot

SMUT

"Come on Taehyung. Try it. If you don't like it, then let's not try again..." Jungkook whispered on his lover's ear

"K-kook... I-I don't know... I-I'm scared..." Taehyung muttered as he looked down on the line of while powder on Jungkook's abdomen.

"Please baby..." he whispered and leaned to nibble Taehyung's ear which made him moan out, it has always been his weak spot.

Taehyung gulped and slowly moved closer to Jungkook's toned abs. He leaned and covered one nostril and snort the powder. It gave a slight sting on the back of his head and he doesn't like it.

"I-i don't like it..." he mumbled softly as he laid on his back. Silent and soon, he started laughing. "Kookie..." he called and laughed. "Remember when you slipped. It was! So funny!" He said and went to sit on Jungkook's crotch, slowly bouncing himself.

"But I wished that I was the floor," he said giggling and Jungkook knew that it was the cocaine, kicking. "Give me your cock. My ass feels itchy... oh! Ah!! Itchy... rub it! Rub it! Rub it!" He cheered and Jungkook laughed as he watched him.

Taehyung kept moving his waist and on Jungkook's crotch until it's fully hard. "Ow? You're hard?" He asked and laughed. "Why are you hard!?" He asked and looked at it.

"What should Taehyungie do?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung giggled.

"Ride ride ride!" He said and Jungkook helped him. He moaned out and gasped like it is the first time. "Oh!! Oh no!!" He said and laughed again "too deep too deep!!" He said giggling and started riding his man's member.

"Cocaine did very well," Jungkook said and slapped his thighs and moaning as Taehyung felt better when he's all giddy and giggly like this.

"Daddy... I should put a mouth gag on you" Taehyung said and Jungkook's eyes widened. "So you will look like a horsie and I am the rider!" He said and bounced rapidly making Jungkook moan and chuckle.

'I won't let him use that shit again...'

This is the original post

Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/jay.navarra.37604/posts/188134528836271?hc_location=ufi

37604/posts/188134528836271?hc_location=ufi

This is the plagiarized one: