#33: TaeKook; Deserving

TaeKook Short One Shot

ANGST

"We should break up" Jungkook's voice echoed the room and Taehyung eyes got filled with tears. Of course, Jungkook knew that it would be his reaction.

"W-wha-- no!" Taehyung said as he shook his head and frowned. He doesn't understand. Why? Why all of a sudden? They were happy, aren't they?

"What do you mean no?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung was sure that this isn't Jungkook. He moved to him and touched his forehead and neck.

"A-are you sick? Let's go to the hospital!" Taehyung said and continued tapping but he felt nothing, it's normal. Then Jungkook pushed him away and his tears flowed out. "J-jungkook..."

"We should break up..." Jungkook said again and Taehyung, with tremendously trembling hands, took Jungkook's hand and looked at his eyes.

"N-no... K-kookie, Love? Love, what's happening? S-stop kidding around--" Taehyung said still. He just couldn't believe this! But Jungkook just got the audacity to push him off.

"We should break up, Tae" his voice is cold and Taehyung broke down. He then started to cry harder.

"Why!? We are happy! We love each other! Right!? You said it! You told me so! So, why!?" He yelled and Jungkook stared deep into his eyes. He stared back with tears continuously falling out.

"You just simply don't deserve me..."