#77: TaeKook; Winter Bear

TaeKook Short One Shot

ANGST

The soft air touched and pushed the leaves to sway from side to side as the wind was felt against the soft skin of the tanned man. He's wearing a black coat, ready for the strike of the autumn. It is chilly. His breath made a smoke-like appearance on the air as he breathes out and leaned down to place his laptop down and prepared a video. Taehyung smiled softly as the video started with familiar videos. The audio slowly went in with the soft plucking of the guitar strings. It made a nice melody.

"She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me
I want some
Good day, good day, good day
good day, good day
Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you a
Good night, Good night, good night
good night, good night

Imagine your face
say hello to me
then all the bad days
they're nothing to me
with you

Winter bear

Sleep like a winter bear
Sleep like a winter bear"

Tears slowly fell from Taehyung's eyes as he watched the video that he edited himself. "C-can you see those? You recorded them, right? I never knew you were recording me when we were traveling..."

"You should've told me that you have these... Know what, If I didn't look into your files I would not see these. You're so secretive." He said softly and sniffled as he wiped his eyes and forced a chuckle. "I-I made the song..."

His face slowly scrunched up as he tried to stop himself from crying but he ended up covering his eyes with his hands as he sat down beside the cold Marmol stone with some words engraved on it. "Just sleep like a winter bear, Kookie... And wait for me,"