#50: YoonMin; Wrong Time

YoonMin One Shot

ANGST

"Hmm.." Jimin moaned as he jerked up while his small hands held onto Yoongi's shoulder. The older continued to move in and out of him, silently groaning under his throat. "H-hyung..." Jimin whimpered.

Yoongi leaned down and kissed him. Their lips danced and Jimin thought that he's ready. But he just thought. He kissed back, holding onto Yoongi's neck as his tears fell and he started to sob and Yoongi pulled away.

Yoongi's tears started to fall on Jimin's face as they both opened their eyes. They looked at each other. Just soft and longing. Hoping that they could just continue and just leave. Run way. "Jimin..."

Jimin's tears fell more and he reached to cup Yoongi's cheeks and kissed him, soft and sweet and delicate. Needy yet not lustful. I just wanted to feel his lips and remember how they feel against his lips.

It is so wrong. So wrong.

"Hyung..." Jimin called and Yoongi pulled away again. He connected their foreheads. Jimin doesn't know if he should feel sadder or more proud for Yoongi cried for him! He's just a nothing and Min Yoongi? Min Yoongi shed tears just for him.

He reached for his cheeks and wiped his tears as he inhaled. "Hyu--"

"Fuck it... W-why can't... Why can't I just have you, Jimin? Fuck this..." Yoongi said and started to cry louder as he buried his face on Jimin's neck. "W-why... why do I have to meet y-you way too late?"

"hyung..."

"Why do I have to meet you now that you're already with someone else--" It breaks Jimin's heart how he hurt the man with simply just existing. He wished they did not meet. He wished that Yoongi doesn't know he existed. He wished that they did not fall in love.

"My heart is yours... And forever will be, Hyung..." But he's glad that they did. "I love you..."