#17: TaeKook; Harder Than (NSFW)

TaeKook One Shot

SMUT

"Kim!" Jungkook growled as he frowned, gripping on the sheets as his legs started to tremble. "D-damn y-ou!" He moaned as he let his face down on the bed, feeling like his hands would not support him any longer.

"What? You wanted this right? Now, I give you this" he said in his low growling voice and banged his cock deeper and hard inside Jungkook's asshole. "Now, sing!! You liked singing right!?" He growled angrily.

"F-f-fuck! P-p-please d-don't s-see" he moaned as he started to sing, breathing heavily as he could feel his insides being pounded. So good and feels so big and full.

"J-j-just a boy... caught!!" He yelled the last word when Taehyung just hit his prostate. "Fuck! M-more! Shit, Taehyung!!!" He moaned louder, his voice is higher now and his moans are getting needier to be dominated.

He gasped when he felt the nippled clamps, on his hard cock. "H-hurts!! Taehyung! Take it off!! I-it fucking h-hurts" he yelled but Taehyung continued to bang inside. Pain and pleasure mixed and all Jungkook could do was cry with his mouth open, drooling with all the pleasure and sadism.

"Sing!" Taehyung growled once more and Jungkook sobbed softly, gulping and sniffling as he cleared his throat.

"J-just... a-a boy c-caught up i-in dreams" he gasped again as his cock started to feel numb with the pressure because of the nipple clamp. "A-and f-f-fantasy... damn! Please, Taehyung! Take it off!!"

"No!" He yelled and pulled out! "Damn you! We're done!" He yelled angrily and put on his clothes as Jungkook dropped on the bed, trembling as he took it off himself.

"W-what?"

"We're done," Taehyung said and tears flowed out Jungkook's eyes. "I-i t-t-thought y-you said... you said..." he mumbled as he tried to sit up. "Y-you said you'll forgive me!! Y-you said you won't break up with me if... if we do this!!"

"Fuck no. I can't date a cheater." He said and pulled his shirt down before leaving the room, banging the door shut and left the miserable boy, crying his heart out on the bed.

This is the original post

Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/jay.navarra.37604/posts/189090055407385?hc_location=ufi

37604/posts/189090055407385?hc_location=ufi

This is the plagiarized one: