#6: TaeKook; Synchronized Minds

TaeKook Short One Shot

ANGST

"I have something to tell you," Taehyung said on the phone and Jungkook smiled immediately. "At the beach... the place where we always spend our anniversaries... let's meet there"

"Great! I have something to tell you too. See you soon babe. I love you" Jungkook said and Taehyung hung up. He's very excited. Taehyung has been very busy with his modeling career and Jungkook wanted to spend time with him. So, when Taehyung called, he was so happy.

When he reached the place, he saw the red-haired man, standing at the shore. He went to hin silently and hugged him from behind making the other shudder. "Hi, Baby... I missed you so much" he said and kissed his cheek and smiled. Taehyung then pulled away and looked at him.

"What do you wanna say?" They both said at once, synchronized. Jungkook laughed at this.

"You go first" again, they said at the same time. Jungkook giggled again before clearing his throat.

"On three... one... two... three!"

"Will you marry me?/Let's break up." They said in perfect synchronization. Again. But this time, Jungkook did not laugh or chuckle or giggle.

"W-what?" He asked, hoping that he just heard it wrong. But he's not wrong. He heard right and clear.

"We're done, Kook... I-i can't do this a-anymore... I'm sorry"

Link:

 https://www.facebook.com/jay.navarra.37604/posts/187721588877565?hc_location=ufi