#55: TaeKook; Classic

TaeKook One Shot

ANGST

"Taehyung!! Come back here! You'll catch a cold, come on!" Jungkook shouted but the smiling boy who's just starting to get drenched in the rain. "Tae!" Jungkook once more called but the brunette head just slowly closed his eyes and lifted his arms up, feeling every drop of the rain on his honey tan skin.

Why was Taehyung acting like he's in some drama? But Jungkook also thought that maybe it wasn't Taehyung. Maybe it was his own eyes and heart who's playing tricks on him. Maybe it was just his simply absurd mind who's doing the trick of playing a classical piece at the very back of his brain. Soft and mellow and... romantic at some state. Was it Debussy? Or maybe it was Mozart? Jungkook wasn't so sure.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung called and Jungkook jerked up from his place because of the slightly startled state he was just in. He looked at Taehyung with a questioning look as he watched hit in the middle of the rain. His hair was dripping wet and his lips are turning pale because of the cold.

"Tae... you should get back in--" He was stopped when Taehyung spoke softly and smile.

"Remember me with every drop of the rain..." His words are soft but they struck Jungkook straight to his chest. Like they are daggers that punched a straight stab into Jungkook's heart.

"Tae..."

"Kook?"

There was silence and the rain was the only thing you could hear. The soft drops of it on the puddles and the roofs of Jungkook's house as Jungkook's tears made their way out of the young man's eyes.

"I love you..." He spoke in the empty air as he stared straight at the empty road.