#27: TaeKook; Heir of Day and Night

TaeKook AU Idea

The God of Day and Goddess of Night were in love. Whenever they make love to each other, the clouds turned pink, each shade bears a different meaning. Because of this, the God of the Sky got furious and punished the God of Day and the Goddess of Night and threw them to the human world.

Even after the disaster, they disguised themselves as humans, so people won't fear them. After a year, their love bloomed into a prince. The heir of the skies, Taehyung. He's the most beautiful and he has, both the darkness of the night and the light of the day. He's the most desired in their land. Like what he's destined to be. Perfect and magnificent.

Just a few years after he was born, the human figure of his parents died and he, for he was innocent of his origin, was left in the human world. Alone.

Because he's the heir of both the power of the Night and the Day, many would try to kill him when he turned 16. So, the gods and goddesses decided to send the greatest disciple ever known, Jeon Jungkook, to protect the prince.

"W-who are you!?" Taehyung yelled at the glittering man who entered his wooden house, one stormy night. "W-why are you naked!? Why are you here!? What do you want?!"

"Your highness," the man said kneeling down and kissed his feet as their sign of respect making him squeal and kick him.

"P-psycho!!"

This is the original post

Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/jay.navarra.37604/posts/186952095621181?hc_location=ufi

37604/posts/186952095621181?hc_location=ufi

This is the plagiarized one