#54: TaeKook; I Wanna Stay

TaeKook One Shot

ANGST

"Oh my God, Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled the moment he entered the place. Taesuk was throwing a big tantrum and the everything was a mess. The toys are scattered and the kitchen is in a mess. He dropped his bags immediately and ran to the little boy who was crying so loud.

He lifted him and his husband came rushing from the kitchen with a bottle of milk. Taehyung bounced the boy in his arms and gave him the milk. Jungkook looked so stressed and wrecked from everything. Taehyung was also so tired.

"Clean the living room... I'll make him sleep" He said and walked upstairs. Jungkook did as what he was told. He fixed the place and went back to the kitchen and cleaned. He did the dishes and Taehyung soon came down.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung called and Jungkook immediately looked. He took off the gloves and wiped his hands.

"Are you hungry? I-- I still haven't cooked. Sorry... I-- Taesuk was having a bad day..." He tried to explain and make something quick for Taehyung.

"Jungkook, I think we shoul--" Taehyung started but Jungkook cut him off.

"No... No.. I-I can handle it. I was just adjusting and... and--" His voice is cracking and Taehyung knew that he's holding his sobs. His shoulders are trembling slightly and it looks like he's about to cry even though all Taehyung could see was his back.

"Jungkook you can't. You don't know anything with household chores. You grew up in a nice family and my way of living is not fit for you. I have a son and I'm widowed--"

"That's why I am marrying you! I'm willing to take care of your son! Can't y-you s-see?" he yelled as his voice slowly traded off and started crying.

Jungkook is young and very very dumb. But Taehyung can't blame him. He just fell in love and like Taehyung before, is ready to give everything. Ready to sacrifice.

Taehyung went to him and hugged him softly. He hushed him and felt Jungkook's arms hugging him back. The boy sobbed on his chest and Taehyung just let him for some moment. "T-Tae... Y-you're not g-g-gonna kick me o-out right?"

"shhh..." Taehyung just hushed and Jungkook might've misunderstood for he started to cry more.

"Oh god... Tae... p-p-please" Taehyung inhaled softly and rubbed his back more.

"Calm down... I'm not gonna kick you out. Sorry... shhh"

"R-really?" He sobbed and softly stopped crying but still hold unto Taehyung. After a long moment of silence, he spoke again. "T-taetae... I-i love you. I-I don't care if you don't love me b-back... Just... just let me be with you..."