#51: JiKook; You Were

TaeKook One Shot

ANGST

"Hyung... Do you remember when we first met?" Jungkook softly said as he and Jimin walked down the empty midnight streets of Busan. They were quiet and both of them are just walking side by side.

"Yes, why?" Jimin asked as he smiled. He softly reached for Jungkook's hand and held it in his small hand as they walked. He's looking around as if trying to remember how each house used to look.

Jungkook inhaled softly and started to speak, "You were so cute in my eyes. Your cheeks are glowing and you're so nice. Your voice and how you smile, they are just so so dazzling. I thought my heart will explode because... because my heart is beating so so fast..."

Jimin giggled and squeezed the younger man's hand and intertwined their fingers. "why are you saying that now?" He said and his eyes started to tear up. He felt like it's the time. But he's not ready yet.

"Because, hyung..." Jungkook stopped walking and Jimin continued to walk, letting go of the younger's hand. "I-I... I thought there's something wrong with me..." Jimin stopped, letting the other man stared at his back as his tears started falling as well.

"Hyung... I just... I just don't see those anymore. Sorry, Hyung..." Jimin inhaled as he listened to how Jungkook spoke those words. He knew that it's coming soon. That this is coming soon. But he's never ready. "S-sorry that I-I'm seeing those in s-someone else"

Jimin wiped his tears and slowly turned to face the younger with a sad smile on his lips. "I know..." He tried to keep himself from crying but he still did as his voice broke. He did not look away and just looked into the guilty eyes of the other man. "B-But... Y-you did not c-cheat right, Kookie?"

Jungkook's tears started to fall as well and slowly shook his head. "N-no..."

Jimin then nodded and forced another smile. "T-then, you're free..."