°26°

This chapter is dedicated to Adaezekingz She is such an amazing person here on Wattpad. Love you tons dearie.

Above is a picture of Dami.

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

              °Jeremiah's POV°

I stirred in my bed, when I heard the continues knock on my door. I knew very much it must be Omoye, trying to get me up so I could prepare for school.

For the first time in a really long time, I had sleepless night. And for the first time in forever, it was because of a girl.

Uyai didn't call during her meeting with Jubilee, which made Dami and I believe it was going great. Uyai didn't call after her meeting with Jubilee and because of that, Dami and I were kept in the dark. I was actually worried about her. I texted her phone, but she never responded. I called her line, but she never answered.

I finally got up from my bed, since I must as well get ready for school. I moved over to the adjoined bathroom, to take my bath. Once I had dried myself, I strode into my wardrobe and grasped my neatly ironed uniform. This was a daily routine I couldn't wait to be done for.

I walked downstairs, my backpack hanging on both shoulders. Mum and Dad, where already having breakfast when I got to the dinner table.

"Morning Mum, Dad." I greeted, then sat on a vacant seat.

"How was your night son?" Father asked as he took a bite from the fresh slice bread he was holding.

"Fine," I breathed out, then reached for the bread at the middle of the dinner table.

Mother looked at me for a second, before gazing back at her tea. "You don't look fine."

I exhaled tirelessly, then placed the bread I was holding back to its original position. "Mum, Dad, I'll be leaving for school." I got up and grasped my backpack.

"Jeremiah___"

"Itoro," Father called mother by her name. "Let him be, he'll come around." I couldn't listen to the rest of the conversation, as I headed out of the living room.

What's wrong with me?

                    ~°~°~°~°~

After the meeting with the principal, I decided to walk back to class. I tried ignoring all the whispers coming from the female students. I wished they would stop acting like the female students in K. High school dramas, shouting and yelling after the male main character.

I walked upstairs, since obviously, the commercial class was located there. Walking into the classroom, I spotted Dami, moving his phone frantically. There and then, I knew he was playing a video game.

"Morning brah?" I sighed and sat at my seat. "Lazarus isn't here yet?" It came out as a question. Lazarus happened to be my second seat partner. We were friends with him, but not close friends. He usually hangs out with his.

"Morning," Dami replied, without even sparing me a glance. "Yeah, Lazarus ain't here. Have you heard anything from Uyai?" He paused his game, to scan the classroom with his eyes. "I meant Tatiana."

"I haven't," I said to him. He was lucky no one was paying us any attention, not even Femi. Jubilee began to walk passed our desk, since his was only two desks away. But all of a sudden, he stopped to look at me.

"Jeremiah," He had a lopsided grin.

"Jubilee," I responded, eyes not leaving him. "May I help you?"