Jubilee shrugged, placed his hands on my desk and leaned close. "Just wanted to say," He whispered. "Uyai was pretty great yesterday."

Was he trying to get a reaction from me? Cause he figured out she wasn't who she claimed she was? Or was he just a sadist that just want to ruin my morning? "Glad to hear that."

"You know, she didn't put up a fit. She just did it without question, like she preferred me over someone else." Jubilee went on.

"Hey man, what gives?" Dami tried to push Jubilee away from our desk.

"She even confirmed she preferred my company more, and didn't wanted to leave." Jubilee ignored Dami, like he was not even there. "Can't believe she never wanted to leave and just wanted to be with me through out the day. I guess, you never had any impact on her. Cause someone like you can't take care of others. You only act cool just to look cool. I guess your father was like that to your mother too."

"Son of a bitch!" I snapped and punched him at the side of his face, before massaging my fist.

I knew he just wanted to get to my skin and God, was it working. He pulled me out of my seat and grasped my school jacket in his fist. My expression was calm after I had punched him to my satisfaction. I tilted my head a bit, to stare at him.

I guess someone can't control his rage too.

"No wonder she preferred my company," Jubilee spat out, making me to grasped his jacket, using my fist. Jubilee was so angry, like I was the one who walked up to his seat to ruin his morning.

"Stop it both of you!" Yelled Irene. I knew it was her, a spark of having a classmate since the Jss class.

Everyone gathered, just to witness Jubilee and I. Irene managed to get our hands off of each other's jackets, but she couldn't stop us from coming at each other.

"What the hell?!" I heard the one voice I wasn't ready to face yet. Hearing that voice, riled my anger even more.

Uyai rushed over to us and shoved Jubilee away from me. I stared at her in disbelief. I wasn't one to keep stupid thoughts in my head. But it seemed she wanted Jubilee safe, away from my wrath.

It was crystal clear I had no chance in beating up Jubilee in a fist to fist combat. Dami had the better chance. But everyone in the class knew I could manipulate him, confuse his mind, and put him in a place where beating me up, would be the least in his list.

"What's going on?" Uyai asked out of confusion, her eyes moving from mine to Jubilee's.

"I don't know," Spoke Irene, also feeling a bit confused herself. "This is actually the first time I'm seeing Jeremiah, all riled up."

I was someone whom was slow to anger, and I never wanted to be angry. All I ever wanted, was Jubilee's words to slide like always. But I did not know what came over me today, and why his words affected me so.

Uyai stared up at me, a stunned look plastered on her face. She knew me as the calm type of guy. So why on earth did I attack Jubilee that way?

"Jeremiah," Uyai held my shoulder, concern was evidence in her eyes. That moment, I knew I was a fool for letting Jubilee's words get to me. "What happened? What did he say to get you this angry?"

My eyes moved to Jubilee. He was angry, that fact was obvious. Angry that Uyai was giving me more attention. I didn't care about who Uyai wants to give her attention to, that was the more reason why I was okay with her going over to his place. But talking about her in such degrading manner and most importantly to my face, made me angry.