21

(A/N twenneh wan)

~~~

Luke and Ashton could both agree that Michael was a fantastic marriage commissioner.

He was witty but serious. He knew exactly how important that wedding was to both of them.

Michael felt absolutely honored when the two approached him with their proposition. He knew that Luke was setting himself up for an even more devastating heartbreak, but he didn't question or confront them on a single thing as they arranged the wedding ceremony.

Ashton and Luke decided that they didn't need to invite anyone other than Michael to their wedding. And it was small, barely even an actual ceremony, but it was perfect.

Ashton and Luke dressed in their best black skinny jeans, Ashton also wearing a his white knit sweater while Luke wore his favorite Misfits shirt. Ashton wore a crown of black roses on his head while Luke tucked one behind his ear.

They told Michael that he could wear whatever he wanted, but they were both pleasantly surprised to find him show up in a black tux with his hair dyed a pretty cherry red color.

The wedding was held in Ashton's backyard. At first Luke was reluctant to have it there, thinking the ruined remains of Ashton's treehouse would create a dreary atmosphere on what was supposed to be the best day of his life, but Ashton was insistent. And on the day (well, night) of the wedding, Luke found himself falling in love with the curly haired boy all over again as he watched him string white fairy lights over the burnt remains.

And it really was quite beautiful, Luke admitted; the darkness, the stars, the aura, the solitude the three of them shared that night, Ashton's twinkling eyes. Their vows served as disguised prayers as they begged whatever god was out there to let them love each other forever, to let Ashton stay for just a little while longer.

And their first kiss as a married couple, well; Michael had to silently excuse himself before he witnessed a little more intimacy than he was really willing to.

And no one has to know that their "reception" consisted of Luke fucking Ashton hard in to the mattress while admiring the halo of black petals that had fallen off Ashton's crown and on to the sheets around his head.

~~~

A/N

this was bad & a filler but i promise that the next chapter will be better bc shower sex

but yeah (:

lashton is married and that makes me yay

ily all heaps

-anna xx