19

A/N kind of smut this chapter so

~~~

"Hey Luke? Can I try something?"

Luke looked up from his new phone.

"Nope! No no no- Not while I'm in the house!"

The two burst in to a fit of giggles when they heard Michael yell, followed by the sound of keys jingling and the front door opening.

"Okay, I'm leaving now, use condoms!"

"That's one way to get rid of him," Ashton giggled.

Luke smiled and cocked his head to the side.

"What did you want to try, love?"

Ashton pulled his bottom lip between his teeth and began slowly walking to where Luke was sat on the couch.

"Just something on my bucket list."

Luke felt a wave of arousal wash over his body.

"Mmm," he set his phone down and turned all of his attention towards the beautiful boy in front of him, "and what would that be, princess?"

Ashton felt his cheeks heat up at the pet name and he took another step forwards.

"A lap dance," he slowly straddled Luke's thighs and set his hands on Luke's broad shoulders, "I wanna give you a lap dance."

Luke's pupils were already blown wide in arousal, a soft gasp escaping his lips at Ashton's words. He leaned forwards to brush his lips against Ashton's inviting pink ones.

"I'd love that, baby. Why don't you go put some music on?"

Ashton nodded and giggled again, suddenly feeling all giddy and nervous and excited.

Luke grabbed a chair from the kitchen and set it in the middle of the living room. He sat down on it and leaned back, crossing his arms behind his head and shutting his eyes, trying not to let his thoughts get ahead of him.

Soothing, liquid sounding music flooded throughout the house through Michael's speakers, making Luke bite at his lip in anticipation.

Soon enough, Luke felt a finger trailing down the side of his neck. He uncrossed his arms from behind his head and rested them on his thighs. The cold fingertips on his neck were quickly replaced by a pair of lips. He tilted his head to the side to allow more access and groaned quietly when he felt Ashton lick a wet strip from the base of his neck to his ear.

"Mmm... baby."

Luke opened his eyes when Ashton removed his lips from his neck. His gaze followed Ashton's body as he moved to stand in front of Luke. Ashton was only wearing black boxer briefs and a white t-shirt, but he peeled off his shirt quickly, leaving him in just his underwear.

Ashton leaned forwards and placed a soft kiss on Luke's jaw. Luke's mind was a mess; there was his innocent little Ashy, stripping in front of him and trailing his hands up and down Luke's thighs. He gasped when Ashton spread his skinny jean clad legs open and turned around, lowering his ass on to Luke's crotch. Ashton had a tight grip on his thighs as he slowly ground in to him to the beat of the music, and Luke had to fight the urge to just grab Ashton's slim hips and thrust up in to him.

What really surprised Luke was how good Ashton was at this.

"Fuck, princess, this can't be your first time doing this."

Ashton giggled softly and Luke took a moment to admire how beautiful Ashton looked; his tan skin all but glowing as the evening light poured in from the window and colored his skin a golden hue. He watched the way Ashton's back muscled rippled beneath his skin as he focused on grinding down.

Luke snapped and finally brought his hands up, grabbing Ashton's hips and gently digging his fingers in to the skin. He brought Ashton's clothed ass down hard on to his semi hard-on.

"Got me so turned on, baby."

Ashton stood up and Luke briefly thought he'd blew it, but then Ashton turned around to face him and straddled Luke before continuing his grinding.

Luke gripped on to his hips again and helped Ashton in his agonizingly slow movements. The two moaned as they felt their hard-ons grind against each other's. Luke's hands traveled up Ashton's back briefly before he let them trail back down. He quickly slipped his hands underneath the fabric of Ashton's underwear and squeezed the hot flesh of Ashton's ass, eliciting a breathy groan from the curly haired boy.

Luke bit his lip, "Shit. So hard for you, princess."

Ashton looked at him with big, innocent hazel eyes.

"Can I fix that for you, Lukey?"

Ashton's words shot straight to Luke's dick and he thrust upwards involuntarily.

"Fuck yes."

~~~
A/N

ha i'm stopping there

{ashton sucked luke off}

i know i said i wasn't going to update again till after christmas but i felt bad about the load of shit that was the last chapter so here i am with kind of sort of smut

& i updated twice in one day please love me

my last friend turned boy crazy and is now obsessed with a guy i have a crush on (she even knows i do ha) so now i have nobody!!! (:

but lap dances are so hot do not fight me on this

but yeah ily guys heaps

- a-dizzle xx