How time flies by..

I called Bambam and told him I'm ready to leave. Not a minute passed, I heard him knock on my door. I carried my things and went to my private elevator which is just inside my office. I put my right palm on the scanner and let it read my biometric. When it turned green, the elevator door opened and I entered it followed by Bambam.

"Did Tzuyu leave when I left here this morning?" I started a conversation with him.

"Yes, Ms. Minatozaki," he answered without moving.

"Where did she go?" I asked him again.

"She wen-" I cut him off.

"No, don't bother. I'm not interested anyway," I told him.

When the lift opened at the parking lot, our car was already park right in front of it. Bambam opened my door and guided me in before he went to the passenger seat.

"All clear," he said before the chauffeur started making our way home.

It was almost 9 in the evening when we arrived home and I was worried my daughter might still be awake when it was already this late. Ella would always ask me to read her bedtime stories or sometimes, she would just ask me to lay down with her until she fall asleep.

I saw my parents were in the living room having their tea so I greeted them.

"Hey both of you," I kissed them both in the cheek.

"Busy in the office?" My dad asked me.

"You know how it is whenever we are having quarterly meetings," I rolled my eyes at him but we both knew it was just me annoying him in a cute way. I would always be my daddy's little girl.

But I think my daughter would soon take that title away from me, if not yet already.

"Where's Ella?" I asked them.

"She's sleeping already," it was my mom who answered me.

Sleeping already? That's very unusual..

"Did she have her dinner already?" I asked them.

"Of course, honey." It was my mom again.

"And did you give her her night bath?" I asked them again.

"Yes," my mom said.

"No," my dad answered.

Both of them looked at each other in confusion which made me confused too.

"What? You did not know if you guys bathed my daughter before you put her to sleep?" I asked them in confusion.

"Honey, there's something we need to tell you. Just take a sit for a while," my dad said.

I furrowed my eyebrows but then, I obliged. I sat at the single couch in front of my mother.

"Okay this is kinda freaking me out. This feels serious. What happened? Is my daughter okay?" I asked both of them.

"Yes, Ella is fine, no reason for her to be not. And I think she was being extra happy today, right?" My dad directed it to my mom.

My mom rolled my eyes at my dad as if telling him he was making her say whatever it is they wanted to tell me.

I looked at my mom waiting for her answer.

"Well, honey, as you should know, Tzuyu came here this morning," my mother said.

"She what?!" I asked them in shock.

"She visited us this morning." It was my dad who said that.

"Why would she do that?" I asked no one in particular.

"She said she wanted to be part of your daughter's life."

"The nerve! After she left me, she still has the guts to just walk back here and say those words?" I really cannot believe that Tzuyu can go behind my back and to speak directly to my parents about her wanting to be part of Ella's life.

"I find no reason for her to be not. She is, after all, Ella's mother," my mother reasoned out.

"Did she tell my daughter she was her mother?" I asked them.

"No, she did not," my dad said.

"But mom, dad, how could you easily let her be near my daughter?" I asked them in frustration.

"How could we not? We were letting your ex visit and play with our granddaughter despite of all the things she did to you and to our family. How could we not Tzuyu spend some time with her own daughter?" My dad said.

"Honey, if you could only see how she looked at Ella while the two of them were talking and playing, it was like she was looking at the very meaning of life itself. She was radiating from pure happiness and we can say the same thing for Ella. You know how reserve she was when it comes to strangers. But with Tzuyu, she just instantly warmed up to her."

I could not believe that once again, Tzuyu won my parents' approval. Or did she even lose it? I think not..

I rubbed my temple because my head is starting to ache. From multiple meetings to now hearing and knowing this information, it was draining the remaining energy in my body.

"So, it was Tzuyu who fed my daughter during dinner, and it was also her who gave her a bath?" I asked them but I alread knew the answer.

"Yes," my mom answered.

"Okay. This is too much. I'm gonna go to my room now. Goodnight." I told them and was about to walk away when my dad spoke.

"Honey, just so you won't be surprised, Tzuyu still did not go out of your bedroom after she put your daughter to sleep," my dad said.

"What?! She's still here?!" I walked hurriedly to my bedroom and when I opened my door, I saw Tzuyu and our daughter sleeping soundly in the middle of my bed.

I walked silently to my bed to avoid waking my daughter up. Tzuyu must have felt my presence because right when I reached my bed, she opened her eyes which surprised the hell out of me.

"Sana, you're already here," Tzuyu slowly remove the tiny arms that were wrapped around her waist and quietly stood up in front of me.

"Sorry I fell asleep while reading her a bedtime story," Tzuyu said.

"Just leave," I told her without looking at her.

"Sana, please let's talk," Tzuyu pleaded.

"I don't want my daughter to wake up to us arguing again, so please, just get out," I told her.

I heard her sigh before she fixed her clothes. She leaned down and kiss Ella's forehead.

"Sleep tight, my little princess. I will see you again soon," she whispered.

When Tzuyu faced me again, I tried to get a glimpse of her face.

"I'm never giving up on you again, Sana. I am here to stay. I will have you back and our daughter," Tzuyu said before she waltz out of my room.

I released the breath I did not know I was holding this entire time. I walked to my bathroom to have a quick bath and once I was done, I laid beside my daughter. I inhaled her hair to relax myself but instead of smelling the usual smell of my daughter, I smelled Tzuyu's instead. I did not know if it was in my daughter's hair or the sheet or my pillow, but I can still smell Tzuyu's scent in my room.

You were just here for a couple of hours and yet, you left your smell once again..