32: Forever with you

Hoping you'll get this messageRight here I am always with you

Right here I am always with you

-Wish on the same sky,
Monsta x

"T-this place is too high." Wonho inched away, backing himself up until his back hit the car. A clear look of mortification marred on his face.

I looked below under the hill, a railing that separated us from the landscape down where glimmering lights enveloped the night of Seoul, it was almost as if I was looking at a sky full of stars from above.

A harsh breeze rushed past indicating the cold of the night. It was late, really late yet the city shimmered in the sparkle of joy. It was still Christmas, after all.

My feet trembled a little as I heard Wonho nonstop complaining by Kihyun who stood at my side. It was indeed too high for my liking, the cars backing us up in the broad street, there was a railing in front. I had the seven boys by my side yet my throat went dry thinking about how fatal it would be if I dropped from there.

If the wind was too strong to hurl me forward, or if a rock fell from the tip of the mountain and made me stumble off the railing. The ghastly wind kept blowing and I could feel my teeth clattering.

Minhyuk jostled next to me, our arms brushing and I found him with a leg on the front headlight of the van as he was leaning his body backward. "Someone else is afraid too."

I could feel the seven pairs of eyes instantly peer at me. "You have acrophobia?" Kihyun muttered from the side.

"Nah," Minhyuk brushed him off with a gesture of his hand. "Her is more like fear of falling."

Then he looked forward and continued to bite on the nail of his thumb. "If you feel scared, picture Wonho bungee jumping from a sky high building."

The remark made Wonho shout out instantly as the others laughed. "Where was it? Hong Kong or Dubai?" Shownu crossed his arms on his chest, his ripped sleeves invisible due to wearing his coat. But his hair still disheveled, a small scratch near the corner of his eye. "It's been long."

"Why would you guys want me to remember that?" Wonho complained in a nasal tone.

"I can't even imagine it honestly," I shuddered to myself hugging my flimsy body. "What's the point of having that kind of thrill?"

"Come on! You sound boring!" Minhyuk beamed. "He had to do that because he lost a bet. Imagine letting yourself fall to the gravity, a magnetic pull tuning you closer and closer. A feint smell of death," even in the dark I could see his eyes sparkling like diamonds.

A distasteful look came across my face. "No, I can't." Wonho let out a similar answer right that instant too.

"Honestly, it was not bad. Do you guys remember Kihyun choosing to get chicken for all of us when we were in Thailand, freaking Thailand for Christ's sake," Jooheon scoffed to himself. I could feel Kihyun click his tongue as he became more rigid in his position.