28: Drunk in you

-Love talk, Wayv

-Love talk, Wayv

The thing that happened in the dark after the English club session made me want to dig up a grave for myself and bury myself alive.

I'd rather suffocate there then show myself before Kihyun again but still, a part of me said what I had done was right.

I thought I could understand myself but here I was, an incredulous rat having ambivalent thoughts in the back of her mind.

Even when I wished that I would not have to show myself to Kihyun for some time it was unrealistic, as I had found myself before him again.

And this time straight into his apartment.

After I'd miss my shift in the clan club I had gotten a call from Minhyuk who said that it would be a better idea to finish the rest of the project at Kihyun's place (which was the smoker boy's own idea) but now Minhyuk was not here, texting me that he could not make time for his exams.

Thus I was stuck with Jooheon, Changkyun and Kihyun himself and I wondered why the first two came anyway when all they did was sleeping in Kihyun's room.

Warily my eyes wandered around the apartment from where I had sat, the floor with the ads strewn across of me. There was a big couch in front of the TV and the gaming set but the floor seemed a better option.

His apartment was pristine, neat and clean. Hardly anything stuck out and the minimal furniture made it look like he only wanted the things here that he needed.

There was a balcony with a glass door in the living room where I was sitting and from the eighth floor a pretty moon could be seen outside, along with the night lights of the other buildings. A breeze was passing by while the white curtains of the balcony danced with it, a gentle aroma of coffee whirling around the whole place.

I shuddered in the slight cold and the thought how awkward it would be with him.

The apartment was not so enormous but it would be too big for only one person living in it, I wondered if Kihyun ever felt lonely here.

"Are you sure you only want coffee?" Kihyun's sudden voice startled me a little.

He sat on the floor by my side, putting the mug on his hand before me. The aroma of the coffee not as gentle but hitting strong now.

I only nodded as I visibly deflated in my position, at that moment, I wished the other dorks were awake and here

But Kihyun's nonchalant expression made me dubious, as if he had forgotten my nefarious action from the other day.

"These two had already cleaned out half of my fridge," he muttered to himself, his hand meeting the back of his neck and massaging there before he turned to me. "If you want something I can whip it up for you."