Grammy Nominations

Alessia p.o.v

~Day 2 of Tour ll~

During the middle of the day when we settled in Atlanta, I scrolled thru my phone as I was sitting with Shawn and I just found out the biggest news ever. I was nominated for 5 Grammy's and Shawn was nominated for 6 of them. One of my songs from "This Summer" got an award. Rooting for you got 1 Grammy Award, October got a Grammy Award, and so did Ready. And for The Pains of Growing, I got a grammy for Growing Pains and a grammy for Out of Love. 

Alessia: "Oh my god, I just got nominated for 6 Grammy's!"

Shawn: "I always knew your songs were gonna get nominated, you deserve it."

Alessia: "Aw thank you."

Shawn: "I got nominated for 6 of them."

Alessia: "Aww, that's great!"

Shawn: "I didn't expect for me to earn that much, I never knew my music was that popular. You should've gotten the sixth award."

Alessia: "Awww don't worry about it, it's okay. You're music is definitely popular, Shawn. I can't help myself when I listen to your music."

Shawn: "I know that I'm good that's for sure, but your music is kind of still underrated. You need to get more awards, and hopefully people won't try to bring you down when they see that you've won an award."

Alessia: "Oh don't worry, i don't care if people try to hate me."

Shawn: "Are you sure?"

Alessia: "Yeah."

Shawn: "You still get really upset when you get hate."

Alessia: "The hate hurts me but I am still working on my strength, I shouldn't care what others think about me. I tell other people everyday to be strong and not to worry about what people think about them, I should probably do the same thing."

Shawn: "That's my girl, the strongest girl I know."

I smiled.

Alessia: "You're the cutest."

Shawn gave me a big peck on the cheek and i felt myself blushing.

Shawn: "Wow."

Alessia: "What?"

Shawn: "Check it out."

I looked at Shawn's phone screen and saw that our song that got nominated for 2 grammy's. So now I have six and Shawn has seven.

Shawn: "Our song got nominated for 2 Grammy's."

I was so extremely happy.

Alessia: "Oh my god, we did it!"

I jumped on Shawn and he hugged me as I did it.

Alessia: "I had a feeling this would happen."

Shawn: "Me too, our songs sound so great when we do it together."

Alessia: "It really does, doesn't it?"

Shawn: "We should do another one sometime."

Alessia: "Yeah."

Olivia: "What's with all the excitement?"

Alessia: "We got nominated for 7 Grammy's."

Olivia: "Wow that's awesome, guys. Congratulations."

Alessia: "Thanks girl."

Olivia: "Did you discover it now?"

Alessia: "Yeah, just now. I was just on my phone scrolling and I saw it. Even the song that me and Shawn made together was nominated too."

Olivia: "That's great."

Alessia: "Where are the girls?"

Olivia: "Oh, they went with Eric to get some ice cream."

Alessia: "Oh that's great, Eric is trying to make them have fun on tour."

Olivia: "Yup, ice cream is a girl's favorite treat."

Alessia: "That's true."

After having so much fun celebrating about the Grammy's we've earned, we performed and met with fans. This tour was started off pretty good. When we got back to the tour bus after eating dinner at a place, I started to feel a really sharp pain in my stomach and i didn't know how I got it. The pain was going on for about 5 seconds and then it went away.

Shawn: "Whoa, oh my god, Alessia. Are you okay?"

 Alessia: "I'm not sure..."

Olivia: "What happened?"

Shawn: "Something's wrong with Alessia.."

Olivia: "What's wrong, Alessia?"

Alessia: "I'm not sure, I just felt a really sharp pain in my stomach and I don't know where I got from."

Olivia: "Are you okay?"

Alessia: "I don't know."

The sharp pain happened again. It was a little more sharper than the one before. I groaned.

Shawn: "Alessia!"

The pain even caused me to fall on the ground. When I fell to floor, I was getting a severe headache and I started to feel dizzy and my eyesight was blurry. All I could hear was Shawn calling my name and was worrying.

Shawn: "ALESSIA! TALK TO ME! WHAT'S WRONG??!"

Alessia: "I-I don't-..."

Before I could respond to Shawn's question, I fainted. 

Shawn: "OMG! GET HELP! FAST!"

Olivia ran to get help. Shawn carried me up and placed me on the bed. Shawn tried to wake me up and I wasn't waking up. Shawn was worrying.

A/N: Oh no! What's wrong with Alessia? Find out what's wrong with her in the next chapter!