Everytime We Touch

Alessia p.o.v

~Day 9~

Me and Shawn fell asleep on the sofa from the movie we were watching last night. Me and Shawn were getting more closer than ever before. I had so much feelings for him that it runs so deep. When I'm with him, I feel complete. I felt like my life would've been empty without him. He's the sweetest, the most cutest, and the most amazing guy in the world. He wasn't my boyfriend yet, but it felt like we were already a couple without us even telling each other how we feel.

Shawn: (smiles) "Did we just fall asleep on the sofa?"

I smiled.

Alessia: "I think we did, haha.

Shawn: "Wow."

Alessia: "It's ok though."

Shawn: "Hey, i was wondering if you wanna go out to eat together after we perform."

Alessia: "With everyone? Or just us?"

Shawn: "Just us."

I smiled.

Alessia: "Are you asking me out?"

Shawn: "I guess I am, haha..."

Alessia: "Well then, I would love to."

Shawn: "Cool."

We were now smiling and were lost in each other's eyes. I loved staring at his face. He was so adorably cute.

Alessia: "Um, I'm gonna get changed.."

Shawn: "Oh yeah, go ahead."

We were still smiling at each other awkwardly and I immediately went to get changed. Before I knew it, I was smiling to myself. Shawn was literally the cutest guy in the world. I took a shower, got changed and came back. And when I got back, everyone was already awake and they got changed after.

We went to a breakfast bar and ate there. And the breakfast that we had was the best one yet. They had great omelettes and pancakes and they had great hash browns. The hash browns were my favourite ones though. And they also had the best orange juice too.

Me and Shawn spoke as we had breakfast and we always have the greatest conversations. We knew we were gonna get spotted by the paparazzi but it didn't matter to us anymore as long as we didn't do something romantic so that no one thinks we're dating, which we're not yet.

After eating breakfast, we took a stroll around the area and we met some fans. After meeting fans, we headed back to the tour bus and me and Shawn decided to do a Q&A together on an instagram live to answer questions from fans. And we even guested some of them too. After we went live for about an hour, we played games with the others. And after chilling on the tour bus, we performed and greeted fans as usual. Performing was always fun.

 Shawn: "Hey, Alessia?"

I smiled and gave him my attention.

Shawn: "Do you wanna grab something to eat together? No one wants to go out."

Alessia: "Sure."

Shawn: "Ok."

Me and Shawn went to a restaurant together to eat and we had a great meal. We were eating at the outdoor tables and it was raining. 

Alessia: (smiles)  "Oh my god, it's raining."

Shawn: "Do you want to eat inside?"

Alessia: "No, it's okay."

Shawn: "So, are you having a great time on tour?"

Alessia: "Yeah, it's been amazing."

Shawn: "I figured this tour would be more amazing if i included you."

Alessia: "But why did you choose me to go on tour with you? There's a lot of good Canadian artists other than me, i'm the one who's underrated and plus, no one even likes my music that much."

Shawn: "I choose you to come on this tour with me because you're the Canadian artist i've been really close with, i just figured this tour just needed another unique artist and i needed you. Don't ever say that about your music."

Alessia: "It's true.."

Shawn touched my hand.

Shawn: "Alessia, don't say that. Your music is amazing, I could be jamming to your music all day. I'm obsessed with your music. I have been listening to you ever since we met. Your voice is unique and it's beautiful. When I first heard you sing, I was impressed. I wanted to get to know you as soon as I saw you and when I heard your voice. You are a woman with an amazing gift. A gift that can make others happy. Your music means something to the world. Your music is inspirational. If people don't like your music, then they can't sing better. They're just jealous. They can't change you. Don't worry about what people think because all I see is a beautiful, the most loveliest, and the most talented artist in the world."

I smiled.

Alessia: "You're the best.."

We were both staring at each other as we were smiling. Shawn makes me the most happiest girl in the world. After staring at each other for a couple minutes, we continued to finish our meals. After dinner, we took a stroll in the park. Shawn had his arm wrapped around me as we walked. And then, we headed back to the tour bus. The dinner and the walk with Shawn was so peaceful. That was one of the things i've always wanted to do with Shawn. Tomorrow was another fun, big day.

A/N: End of chapter!