Unexpected Proposal

Shawn p.o.v

Alessia was just the most amazing girl in the world, she was the one that I wanna spend my future with. She's beautiful, she's sweet, and there's so many things that I love about her that I can't say everything. I knew I had to take our relationship to the next level. Yup, I was gonna ask her to marry me. I know it was early, but as much as I loved her, I wanted her to be with me for the rest of my life. I already bought the ring which was $65. And i knew exactly where to do it. The beach was one of Alessia's favorite places to go so I am gonna propose to her there. I was a little nervous but I knew I got the hang of it.

Me and Alessia met up at the beach and she was confused and she kind of smiled cause she saw me all dressed up.

Alessia: "I didn't know it was official so I came down here like this, sorry."

Shawn: "It's okay."

Alessia: "What is going on, exactly?"

Shawn: "I wanna ask you something."

Alessia: "Okay."

I held onto her hands.

Shawn: "Alessia, you are the most amazing girl in the world. You make me so incredibly happy. Ever since I've met you, I knew you had to be my girlfriend. You were so beautiful and so talented that I couldn't help but just to admire you. I was so scared to admit my feelings for you since that first day. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you because you were special. I love you, Alessia."

Alessia: "I love you too."

I went down on one of my knee and Alessia was looking surprised as if she didn't expect it to happen. 

Shawn: "Alessia, will you marry me?"

She was looking at me for a couple of minutes as she smiled. 

Alessia: "Shawn, I-"

Shawn: "I know it was too soon but..."

Alessia: "I can't marry you..."

Shawn: "What?"

Alessia: "I'm sorry, i-i can't..."

Shawn: "Why not?"

She looked at me for a couple of minutes.

Alessia: "I-I just can't, i need more time, i need to go.."

Alessia ran home without looking back. I couldn't believe she said no. I couldn't understand why but my heart was broken. Although, she did say she needed time so maybe she will or will not marry me. I was hoping she'd come back and accept.

A/N: End of chapter! Why didn't Alessia accept Shawn's proposal? Find out in the upcoming chapter!