Surprise

Shawn p.o.v

~Day 5~

I was really upset with Camila for what she did to Alessia. Just because we're dating doesn't mean she has to be rude to her. And let me be honest with you all, this relationship is not a real relationship. It's fake. Yup, you heard me. it's fake. I was forced to be in a relationship with her and it was all because she was gonna ruin my career. I know she only wanted to be with me because of the clout. I have never loved Camila at all. My heart belongs to someone else and that someone is Alessia. I wish I could tell her straight but I was afraid she would never believe me and won't feel the same. Alessia was so special, beautiful, sweet, kind, unique and she's just amazing. And she's adorable when she blushes and when she smiles. My crush for her was so strong. I really liked Alessia.

I was just chilling on my phone while I was hearing conversations of Alessia, liv and the others. 

Liv: "Alessia, what do you want to do for your birthday?"

Alessia: "My birthday is in a week, guys. I still have time."

Liv: "A week is close by, girl. Face the music."

Alessia: "I don't know what I wanna do, haha."

Omg i almost forgot, Alessia's birthday was in a week and she doesn't know what to do for it. But I was gonna make it special for her.  When they continued talking about it, Camila walked in and i got annoyed.

Camila: "Are you still mad at me?"

Shawn: "I'm not mad, i'm just upset."

Camila: "I'm sorry."

Shawn: "How do I know you're sorry?"

Camila: "I mean it."

Shawn: "You tried to hurt her, Camila."

Camila: "I know, I regret it. I really don't want to lose you."

Shawn: "You should've thought about that before you did that to her."

Camila: "I feel uncomfortable when she's with you."

Shawn: "You shouldn't be uncomfortable, she's just my best friend."

Camila: "I'm sorry."

Shawn: "I'll forgive you, but i'm not taking back what i said. I will break up with you if you hurt her. And Alessia's birthday is in a week and I want you to do something with me."

Camila: "Are we gonna-"

Shawn: "Don't talk about it here, we'll talk about it in the room."

I spoke with Camila on what I was gonna do for Alessia for her birthday and then I told the others. We were gonna do a surprise birthday party for Alessia at a restaurant. July 11th was her day off from performing so she can hang out. But she's gonna still interact with fans. I couldn't wait to surprise Alessia on that day. She deserves an amazing birthday. Camila agreed to do the surprise even though if she disliked Alessia. Alessia was curious to know what I had planned but I didn't tell her cause it was a surprise. After performing, me and her spoke a lot more and Camila tried to interact with other people. Me and the rest kept the surprise a secret.

A/N: End of chapter!