Taking Camila Down

Shawn p.o.v

Tonight, we were on our way to see Camila to get revenge. Camila has tried to ruin my career and I was tired of it, she even tried to hurt Alessia and tried to separate us. But tonight, she's gonna pay the price for what she's done. We arrived at Camila's house and Camila was surprised to me there.

Camila: "What are you doing here?"

Shawn: "It's time to stop the trouble, Camila."

Camila: "What trouble?"

Shawn: "Don't play innocent with us, you know what you did. You've tried to separate us."

Camila: "Yeah, I told you I was gonna ruin your life if you broke up with me."

Shawn: "You didn't have the right to hurt Alessia like that."

Camila: (frowns) "She took you from me!"

Alessia: "I took him? From you? He had feelings for me longer than he had feelings for you! You forced him to date you and you threaten him by ruining his career? And he didn't break up with you, you broke up with him! You gave him a chance for him to be with me and you left! You were even okay with it!"

Camila: "I wasn't actually okay with it, I was faking it. You didn't even marry me or loved me the way you loved Alessia! You even had a family with her! I wanted to have my future with you but you leave me for this pathetic thing!"

Alessia frowned.

Alessia: "YOU DON'T know who you're messing with!"

Shawn: "DON'T you dare talk to Alessia like that!"

Camila: "HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER? WE ALL KNOW SHE'S NOT THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!"

Shawn: "At least she's not desperate to be with me, and you better stop trying to take her down because what you're doing is not working. You don't know what it's like to be in love yet because you're so desperate to be!"

Alessia: "You've done enough, Camila! Now give up!"

Camila: "I will never give up! I may not know what it's like to be in real love, but I know how it's like to give someone pain!"

And she bought a gun. And there was a gun in Alessia's nightmare. 

Camila: "I have a weapon right in my hand, don't make me pull this trigger on you guys! Divorce her right now or someone is going to die! And so will your beautiful little girls!"

Alessia: "YOU will not be permitted to touch or be near any of them!"

Camila: "I will be near them, today!"

I stood right in front of Alessia.

Shawn: "Camila, you are sick."

Camila: "YOU BROKE MY HEART!"

Shawn: "YOU CAN'T FORCE SOMEONE TO BE WITH YOU."

Camila: "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!"

Alessia: "You girls get back into the car, this is dangerous."

Camila: "YOU GIRLS BETTER NOT MOVE, OR I'MA SHOOT ONE OF YOU!"

The girls didn't know what to do. They were looking at us and Camila.

Shawn: "Go to the car, don't listen to her."

Ava: "She's gonna kill us!"

Shawn: *whispers* The cops is on their way, just go."

The girls were no longer scared when they heard that. They were smiling and were looking at Camila as if they had courageous in them.

Camila: "You know, I would've been you girls' mother if your dad didn't leave me for Alessia!"

Cristina: (frowns) "I would never be your daughter, neither would my sisters! Not after the way you treated our mom!"

Camila: "I thought you were scared of me, and now you're not."

Cristina: "Well, now you don't scare me anymore! If you want to kill us, go ahead!"

Camila pointed the gun at the girls but still didn't pull the trigger.

Ava: "You heard Cristina, do what you wanna do!"

Camila was now starting to regret it.

Ava: "Look who's scared now, haha."

Then, there was a siren making noise. The police was on their way.

Alessia: "Better stop what you're doing, the police is almost here."

Shawn: "You can't force someone to be in love with you, Camila. Love comes on it's own. I'm sorry I didn't love you the way I loved Alessia but people are different. I have feelings for Alessia more than for you, and you can't change it. I will love Alessia forever. I just don't see any interest in you. You gotta have patience and you will find love on your own."

Tears fell from Camila's eyes as the siren noise kept making noise and after what Shawn said.

Alessia: "Put the gun down, Camila. You just need help. Everything will be okay."

Camila slowly placed the gun down and she started to cry. The police finally arrived and they handcuffed her. 

Camila: (sobs) "I'm.....sorry....."

They took her outside and placed her into the car. After they drove off with Camila, we smiled as we gave each other a hug.

Shawn: "Everything's gonna be alright now, Alessia." 

Alessia: "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Shawn: "I told you I was gonna help you with this."

Alessia: "I know, and you did."

Shawn: "Let's go now."

We headed home in a good mood. I can't believe we actually stopped Camila. Hope Camila was gonna learn her lesson during her jail time. Karma was trouble, and that was what Camila got. Camila was sentenced to prison for 2 years.

A/N: Never try to force someone to be with you no matter what! When someone loves someone else, you leave them alone! Don't be desperate and have patience! And remember, it's never okay to hate on someone! Stop the hate and spread love! Hope you guys enjoyed this one! x