Rumour

Shawn p.o.v

~the next morning~

I woke up to the sun shining on my face and to Alessia sleeping right beside me peacefully. She looked so beautiful while she was resting. I gently placed my arm around her as I looked thru the window while I was in the bed. She slowly opened her eyes and she looked up at me.

Shawn: "Oops, i didn't mean to wake you."

She smiled.

Alessia: "It's okay, I needed to get up anyways.."

Shawn: "Ready to start another exciting day?"

Alessia: "Yes, another exciting day in beautiful Italy."

Shawn: "Okay, let's go."

Alessia: "I'ma go see if the girls are awake yet."

Shawn: "Okay."

Alessia went to go check on the girls and I went to go take a shower and change. When I was done, I met with Alessia, the girls and everyone else.

Shawn: "Morning, Everyone."

Alessia's mom: "Morning."

Mom: "Good morning."

The girls: "Morning, dad!"

Alessia: "I kind of want to go that breakfast bar over there."

Shawn: "Me too, that's where I wanted us to go."

Alessia: "Do you guys want to go?"

Olivia: "Yes! I want to try more of the food!"

Shawn: "Haha okay then, let's go."

We went to the breakfast bar and had a really great meal. And of course, Alessia and the girls ordered pancakes. The pancakes were pretty fluffy and really tasty. I ordered the waffles cause waffles was better. And while some of them ordered omelettes and others ordered a French toast. The food was great.

After eating breakfast, Alessia decided to do something entertaining. She was gonna sing some of her songs to earn money from her fans. Eric and Adrian helped her with the music. I was watching her as she was singing and she sounded so great. Most people gave her money and some watched. The girls really liked hearing Alessia sing.

Cristina: "Mom is really good at singing."

Ava: "I agree."

Shawn: "She really is."

Alessia got up to $100 in total. It was really fun. After doing that, she took pics with fans and I did too. Some people took photos with the girls too because our fans loved our daughters as well. When that was over, we headed back. It was really fun until Alessia scrolled thru her phone and saw a rumour. Alessia was looking suspiciously on her phone. I was confused.

Shawn: "Why are you looking at your phone screen like that?"

Alessia: "Shawn, what's this about?"

She showed me what she found on her phone and it said that I was messing with my ex girlfriend. I couldn't believe the internet would make that kind of lie. But then, I realized who made the rumour. I realized that it could've been Camila who's trying to spilt us up.

Shawn: "Where did you find that?"

Alessia: "I was just scrolling thru my phone and saw it."

Shawn: "That's not true..."

Alessia: "Don't lie to me."

Shawn: "I'm not lying, I haven't seen Camila at all."

Alessia: "Then why is this all over the internet?"

Shawn: "I don't know!"

Alessia: "What do you mean you don't know?"

Shawn: "I just don't, okay? It was probably Camila messing around just to spilt us up."

Alessia: "Why would Camila be on my social media?"

Shawn: "She follows you everywhere, she's probably just unhappy about the fact that I had a future with you and not with her."

Alessia: "Probably?"

Shawn: "You think I'm lying, don't you?"

Alessia: "I don't know who or what to believe.."

Shawn: "I would never do this to you, Alessia. My relationship with Camila was forceful, you know that."

Alessia: "I don't know what to say right now.."

Shawn: "C'mon Alessia.."

Alessia: "Please don't lie to me, Shawn...I hate people that lie.."

Shawn: "I'm not lying, I swear. I would never do this to you."

Alessia: "I just cant't be near or talk to you right now.."

Shawn: "Alessia, please.."

She ignored me and started heading to the bedroom. I could tell that she was going to cry cause whenever she would turn her back at me and head to the bedroom, that's when you know she'll cry. I held onto her hand and begged her not to go but she let go of my hand and went to the bedroom. I was scared that she might sign the divorce papers which I'm hoping not to happen because I love Alessia too much and if I lose her, I would lose myself.

Olivia and the others except for the girls saw Alessia crying as she was going to the bedroom.

Olivia: "Shawn, what happened? Why is Alessia crying?"

Eric: "What did you do to her?"

Shawn: "I didn't do nothing, she saw a rumour on the internet saying I was messing with my ex girlfriend and it made her upset."

Mom: "Well, were you messing with her?"

Shawn: "NO! I swear! I haven't seen Camila in like forever! Camila is the one who's making all this up!"

Alessia's mom: "How do you know for sure that it's Camila that did it?"

Shawn: "Because she said she would try to ruin my career if I left her for Alessia."

Mom: "Then why did you leave her?"

Shawn: "Because I loved Alessia more than Camila! Camila is so desperate to sleep with me and she's desperate to love me at the same time! That's all! Alessia is way better!"

Alessia's dad: "Hold on, Camila had no right to threaten you like that!"

Shawn: "I know!"

Aaliyah: "Are you gonna fix it?"

Shawn: "I'll think of something, but right now, I gotta fix things with me and Alessia because if she doesn't talk to me now, then this vacation was just a waste.l

Olivia: "I'll go check on her."

Adrian: "This better not be true about you messing with Camila because you know what happens if you hurt Alessia."

Shawn: "I can assure you that it's not true."

Eric: "I kind of believe you."

Alessia's mom: "Us too, I know you wouldn't hurt Alessia."

I was now upset with Camila that I went on my phone and messaged her on twitter. We spoke in the dms and it became into an argument. She didn't decline the rumour because she admitted that she did it. She kept saying that I didn't marry her but I married Alessia and I had a family with her. I don't know why Camila was so desperate. My heart only belonged to Alessia and that was it. I wouldn't trade Alessia for anything in this world even if I had to. Camila was just too difficult. And she said she wasn't gonna stop ruining my future with Alessia. She was gonna try to end everything.

I was afraid, mad, and upset at the same time. I didn't want to lose Alessia or my daughters. No matter what happened, Camila was not going to be no where near Alessia or my daughters. I don't want to lose my career either but I know she won't get far. She will stopped very soon.

A/N: Oh no! Camila made a rumour that Shawn was messing with her! What's gonna happen with Alessia and Shawn? Find out in the next one! p.s. I know this chapter was suppose to come out yesterday but I didn't have time to write! Sorry about that everyone! x