Yes

Alessia p.o.v

~The next day at the restaurant~

I met up with Shawn in the restaurant and we had a nice dinner together. We had a good discussion. The restaurant was pretty nice and the meal was really great. Shawn apologized about the other day which I accepted. It wasn't really that much of a big deal even though if I ran off. But when we were about to eat dessert, I opened up my plate and saw the ring again. I started to get emotional. Shawn took the ring and went down on his knee.

Tears fell from my eyes.

Shawn: "I'm sorry that it was really unexpected last time, but I really want to spend my whole life with you. I won't survive if you don't accept this proposal. I really love you so much, Alessia. So, will you marry me this time?

I thought about what my mom said yesterday, I know I had to follow my heart and I really loved Shawn and he made me happy so...

I nodded my head immediately.

Alessia: "....I'll marry you..."

Shawn: "Really?"

Alessia: "I will...!"

He smiled and placed the ring on my finger. I hugged him as soon as he did it and he kissed me. And everyone in the restaurant clapped. Apparently, everyone in the restaurant was watching and we smiled. Some of them had their cameras up and took some photos. I showed my ring to the crowd. I wiped off my tears and me and Shawn headed back to the house and the same thing that happened again yesterday happened today. This time, I actually said yes. We celebrated with my parents and my friends and cousins. We were so happy.

The ring

A/N: End of chapter!