Can't Take It Anymore

Alessia p.o.v

Ever since the hate has been getting to me, i haven't been happy. I had a nightmare last night which caused me to not sleep well and i've been crying all day. Everyone knew how i was feeling and they tried to cheer me up but nothing was working. So that was why our vacation ended early and we headed back home. When we got home 2 days later, I decided what I had to do. This decision was going to affect me a lot and it will affect Shawn and the girls too but it was for the best. I couldn't go on with hate any longer.

Alessia: "Shawn, we need to talk.."

Shawn: "I'm all in ears."

Alessia: "The hate has been bothering me a lot lately and I can't get it out of my head, I couldn't even sleep last night because the nightmare. The nightmare that I had still hurts me."

Shawn: "But it's just a nightmare, nothing will happen to Ava. You know that, we all know that."

Alessia: "I know, but i can't let these girls out of my sight."

Shawn: "It's gonna be okay."

Alessia: "I've made a decision and I don't know how to tell you this.."

Shawn: "What is it?"

Alessia: "I think we should take a break.."

Shawn's eyes wide as if he was shocked.

Shawn: "Seriously?"

Alessia: "Yeah.."

Shawn: "But why?"

Alessia: "It's for the best.."

Shawn: "No it isn't, you can't leave me.."

Tears fell from my eyes.

Alessia: "The hate is too much for me to handle..."

He held onto my hands.

Shawn: "But I'm here for you, you can't turn your back on your fans, your career and you can't turn your back on us. We've been married for years now, I don't wanna sign divorce papers."

Alessia: "I'm not divorcing you, we're just going our separate ways.."

Shawn: "But I don't want you to be by yourself, I'm honestly scared of what'll happen or what Camila will do to you if you step out of here."

Alessia: (sighs) "I-I don't know what to say..."

Shawn: "Please don't take a break on this, I'm still going to help you through this all. No matter what happens. I'd rather let myself die than let you die. If you die or if I die, we die together. We all go through all the things that Camila is doing to us together. I need you, Alessia. You can't leave me and you can't leave the girls.."

The girls walked in while we were discussing. They were looking disappointed. We figured that they were listening to what we were saying.

Ariana: "Mom, you're...leaving?"

I couldn't tell them because I wasn't sure with my decision because Shawn was already upset. 

Alessia: "N-no, sweetie. I'm not."

Ava: "We heard you."

Alessia: "Just don't worry, we're just discussing.."

The girls looked confused as they were upset.

Ava: "Okay..."

The girls left as they shut the door behind them.

Shawn: "Please stay with us, Alessia. We need you here."

I looked at Shawn while I was thinking. He was looking upset and the girls were going to be upset too if i turned my back on them. This decision was now getting tougher. I didn't wanna upset Shawn or my daughters. I figured the right thing to do was to stay. 

Alessia: "I'll stay..."

Shawn: "Really?"

Alessia: "Yeah, I will..."

He sighed and we kissed.

Shawn: "Please don't scare me like that ever again.."

Alessia: "I'm sorry.."

Shawn: "I'm gonna help you through this, I don't care what happens because I'm tired of you being upset. We have to stop Camila."

Alessia: "But how?"

Shawn: "We're going to see her tonight."

Alessia: "Okay."

A/N: Thank goodness Alessia didn't leave Shawn, now they are gonna take Camila down. But what's gonna happen when they do it? Will they survive it? Find out in the next upcoming chapter! And thank you guys so much for 1k! I love you guys!