The Tour ll

Shawn p.o.v

~Tour ll, Day 1~

Today, i was going on my second tour with my angel, Alessia and with the girls too. Everyone else was really excited about the tour and I was excited just as everyone else. I couldn't wait to meet more fans and sign autographs. It was about 7:30am when we were heading to Miami. We were all asleep during the ride and we got there at about 10:40am. We all rested pretty well and had enough energy. We came out of the tour bus and Alessia was loving Miami.

Alessia: "Wow, I can't believe we are actually on tour again."

Shawn: "I know, it's been such a long time."

Alessia: "Can't wait for more fun adventures and fun times on this tour."

Shawn: "Me too, I am so glad you were able to come along with me with our girls."

Alessia: "I'm so glad to be here too, going on tour with you is always fun."

Shawn: "My tour is always amazing with you."

Alessia: "Awww."

Shawn: "Let's check out our hotel."

Alessia: "Wait, we're staying in hotels now?"

Shawn: "Yeah, of course."

Alessia: "Yay."

Ariana: "So this is Miami, huh?"

Alessia: "That's right, do you like it?"

Ariana: "I love it."

Ava: "Me too!"

Cristina: "Where's the hotel?"

Shawn: "We're heading there right now."

Olivia: "Well, someone's excited."

Alessia: (laughs) "Yeah, I know. She really wants to see the hotel."

When we got to the hotel, the girls jumped right on the bed. 

Cristina: "Comfy bed!"

Ava: "Very."

Seeing the girls getting excited and loving the hotel made me smile. I don't know why I thought bringing these girls on tour was a bad idea. They seemed to love it so far. Alessia was definitely right. All of us relaxed in the hotel for about an hour and then we went out to eat lunch. Most of our fans bumped into us while we were walking and they asked for a photo. We took as much as photos we could with them and then headed back to the hotel. After having fun in the hotel, we headed back to the tour bus to head to our performance destination. We got ready and Alessia went on stage first because she usually performs first. She performed songs from "This Summer", The Pains of Growing and some from Know-it-All. I was watching Alessia perform and she was just amazing. Her voice sounded amazing live and everyone in the crowd had their flashlights on from their phones as they were recording and singing along with her. She was so talented and was such an amazing girl. It made me realized again how lucky I was that she was mine. My life would be totally different if Alessia wasn't my wife and if I didn't have triplets. 

When she performed Stay, I was listening to her sing and seeing people getting excited and singing. The girls were there as well.

Alessia: "ALRIGHT, EVERYONE! I AM GONNA COUNT TO THREE! AND WHEN I SAY THREE, YOU ALL ARE GONNA JUMP! ARE YOU GUYS READY??!"

Everyone cheered and made lots of noise.

Alessia: "OKAY, READY, 1, 2, 3, JUMP!"

And everyone was jumping and so was Alessia as she was singing the last lyrics of the song. When it was done, she got down the stage to touch her fans' hands. After that, she headed out. When Alessia got off the stage, I hugged her as I carried her.