After Tour

Alessia p.o.v

~A month later~

I finished my tour in Canada and came back home the next day. I couldn't wait to spend time with my family again and to see my boyfriend again which is Shawn. I was missing him so much. I was actually going to meet him later tonight which was great. So that gave me enough time to do an Instagram live when I got back. My parents were happy to see me back as always. I did an Instagram voice and my voice sounded really bad cause of all the singing I was doing. It was pretty cracked up so I was trying not to yell too much on my live. I was gonna have to talk to Shawn in my half messed up voice but it didn't matter to me that much. Me and Shawn met up at 7:30pm.

He lifted me up in his arms as he hugged me and he smiled.

Shawn: "Hey Alessia."

Alessia: "Hey, sorry about my voice. It's little messed up cause of all the singing that I've been doing."

Shawn: "Oh it's perfectly fine, beautiful."

Alessia: "So, how have you been?"

Shawn: "I've been good until one of my cousins got into a car accident.."

Alessia: "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Is she okay?"

Shawn: "Yeah, thankfully."

Alessia: "Hope she recovers."

Shawn: "Me too, anyways, i've really missed you girl."

Alessia: "Awww i've missed u too."

We kissed. 

Shawn: "I have something at home that could help with your voice."

Alessia: "I know, my voice is bad isn't it?"

Shawn: "No it's beautiful, i thought you'd might need to something to drink to help it."

Alessia: "Oh ok."

We arrived at Shawn's house and Shawn gave me something warm to drink for my voice.

Shawn: "I kind of feel like I was being pushy about this meet and greet thing, because i should've just left you to rest."

Alessia: "It's okay."

Shawn: "I'm glad I got to see your beautiful face."

I smiled.

Alessia: "I'm glad I got to see you too, I was just on tour thinking about your face because i was on tour with you last time and i keep forgetting you weren't there."

He laughed.

Shawn: "Really?"

Alessia: Yeah haha, it's pretty hilarious."

Shawn: "Maybe we should do tour together again soon."

Alessia: "Yeah, we should. It was great doing it with you."

Shawn: "I'm so glad I got to do it with the most beautiful girl in the world."

Alessia: "Awww love you."

Shawn: "Love you too."

We kissed. Me and Shawn hung out for hours and then I headed home to rest because I was so tired.

A/N: End of chapter! Something unexpected is about to happen in the next chapter coming up!