The Juno Awards

Alessia p.o.v

~Tour ll Day 10, The Juno Awards Night ~

Today was the day that I've finally been waiting for. I was going to be hosting the Juno Awards today and I was really excited. I couldn't wait to be on stage to be announcing awards to celebrities and to also perform with Shawn tonight. Hosting the Juno Awards was really surprising and such a great opportunity for me because I've never hosted an awards before and I couldn't wait to experience it for the first time. This wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for my fans and my family who believed me all along.

I was just in my changing room getting my makeup done after I got changed into my dress. Shawn was all dressed up in a fine green suit and was waiting for me to be done. The girls were both wearing cute dresses. Ava was wearing a purple dress, Ariana was wearing blue, and Cristina was wearing red. They were all looking cute and they were excited. When I was done doing my makeup, I headed out to meet with Shawn and the girls. Shawn was speechless when he saw me looking all beautiful. I saw his cheeks were red so that meant he was blushing.

Shawn: "Wow....oh my god, Alessia....you look...oh my god."

I smiled.

Shawn: "You're so beautiful.."

Alessia: "Awww thank you, you don't look too bad yourself."

Shawn: "Thank you."

Alessia: "You girls look so cute in your dresses."

Shawn: "Beautiful just like your mother."

The girls smiled and I did too. My stomach was starting to hurt a little and I felt my heart beating a little fast. I was having anxiety. My stomach pain was a little bad since I was pregnant.

Shawn: "Are you okay?"

Alessia: "Uh yeah, my stomach just hurts..."

Shawn: "Are you sure you don't want to lie down or anything?"

Alessia: "No I'm fine, my stomach just hurts because I'm nervous.."

Shawn: "Oh you'll be fine, my angel. You will do great tonight."

Alessia: "You think so?"

Shawn: "Of course I do, you've waiting for this opportunity your whole life and it's time to experience it. You will do great. It's your time to shine, my love."

Shawn always had the best words to say to me whenever I was nervous or wasn't ready to do something. I smiled as I held onto his hand.

Alessia: "Thank you so much."

Shawn: "Of course."

We hugged and he pecked me on the cheek as he hugged me back.

Shawn: "You ready?"

Alessia: "Yeah."

Shawn: "Let's do this."

Before the awards started, there was Red Carpet. I loved doing the Red Carpet. There were already lots of celebrities. I saw Jessie Reyez, and I saw Avril Lavigne, The Weekend, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, Post Malone, Khalid and Billie Elish. Everyone was looking amazing on the red carpet. Me and Shawn went up first because we were hosts. We did some really cute poses for the paparazzi and we were also interviewed. There was one more celebrity artist that arrived and you will never believe who it was. It was Camila Cabello known as Shawn's ex girlfriend. She was nominated for an award that's why she was able to attend. When I saw her on the red carpet, I wasn't happy at all. Camila was the person that I did not want to see at the Awards. I knew there was going to be trouble.

Alessia: "Shawn?"

Shawn: "Yeah?"

Alessia: "Um, what is she doing here?"

Shawn: "Who?"

Shawn looked and saw Camila.

Shawn: "Oh hell no."

Alessia: "Yeah, exactly. I didn't want her to be here."

Shawn: "Well, we can't do nothing about that."

Alessia: "What do you mean? We have to get her out of here."

Shawn: "We can't, she's already here. Just don't worry, I'll be right by your side when she does anything wrong."

With Camila being here, this awards wasn't gonna go so well and I was really worried. Camila was wearing a long white dress. When she saw me, she gave me a disgusting look on her face. I frowned when I saw her did that reaction. I didn't pay attention to her so that we wouldn't cause beef on the red carpet. The Awards was fun and I was glad to be on stage announcing awards even performing with Shawn was fun too which made Camila jealous and uncomfortable because we were acting cute on stage. After the Awards, there was an after party so me and Shawn changed our outfits into new outfits. Me and Shawn were discussing as we sat down.

Shawn: "This Awards was amazing, wasn't it?"

Alessia: "It really was, I'm so glad we got this opportunity."

Shawn: "I've always been wanting to do this and with me doing this was amazing because I got to do it with you. Everything is better with you by my side."

Alessia: "Awww, you're the best. I love you."

Shawn: "I love you too."

We kissed. Me and Shawn held hands as we continued talking. The girls were right with us too. They got to discuss with some celebrities and they were having fun. Camila got even more jealous. Me and Shawn were just about to leave to the hall when Camila bought out a weapon. She was still not done with us yet. And within one second, she fired a bullet and it hit me right in the stomach. I screamed in pain as soon as it hit me. I saw blood on my stomach and a bullet. I turned around and saw Camila with a gun. The pain was just way too much for me to handle, there was blood already falling through my legs. Because of all the pain, I fell. Shawn carried me to prevent me from falling. Everyone was panicking and went around us. And Camila ran off.

Shawn: "OH MY GOD! ALESSIA!

The girls: "MOM!"

Tears fell from Shawn's eyes as he watched me right on the ground.

Shawn: "Alessia..! Stay away with me..! Don't close your eyes..!"

I slowly closed my eyes right in front of him. 

Shawn: "SOMEONE GET HELP!"

They called the ambulance and I was rushed to the hospital immediately. No one even saw or knew where the gunshot came from so Camila was still on the run. Shawn and the girls went on a ride with me on the ambulance. They were all worried, upset, and scared and was hoping that I would pull through.

A/N: Alessia was shot by Camila! Will Alessia survive through her gunshot injury? What's going to happen to their child? And will Camila be found and will be pressed charges for shooting Alessia? Find out what's gonna happen next! Till next everyone!