Unexpected Surprise

Alessia p.o.v

~8 months after the wedding~

Me and Shawn have been living a happy life together. Our home that we moved in was beautiful and we've been doing some amazing things for fans. Shawn was gonna write two new songs and record it at the studio. And I have just been put into a movie called "The Willoughbys." I've voiced this cute character in the movie named Jane. It was really fun being in it and I couldn't wait to release it for my fans to see it. Shawn was mostly proud of me and he always thought that I was a good actress. Our marriage has been going pretty well and there hasn't been any problems at all. I've never thought I'd be this happy in my life. Shawn was just there to keep me smiling everyday and it touched made my heart melt. He's the best husband in the world.

Later today, we came back home as we were laughing together and holding hands as we sat on the sofa.

Shawn: "I can't wait for our fans to see what we've been doing, haha."

Alessia: "Me too! I can't believe I'm gonna be in a movie!"

Shawn: "I know, I always knew you would go that far. You deserve to be in a movie, you're incredible."

Alessia: "Awwww I love you."

Shawn: "I love you too."

Shawn pecked me on the cheek and I laughed. Me and Shawn relaxed together as we watched the tv. As I was watching tv for a couple of minutes, I was starting to feel sick to my stomach. It was reacting really fast. I rosed my head up from Shawn and starting to taking deep breaths to calm it down but it wasn't working.

Shawn: "Whoa, are you okay?"

Alessia: "I-I need a minute.."

I rushed to the washroom and vomited right in the toilet. I took deep breaths for a few minutes and then I vomited again. I was now starting to get a headache at the same time. And I threw up again a little and that was when I stopped. I flushed the toilet and sat on the toilet seat. I sighed.

Shawn: "Are you alright?"

Alessia: "I'm not sure.."

Shawn: "How do you feel?"

Alessia: "I have a small headache now and I feel tired.."

Shawn: "You should lie down, I'll call the doctor.."

Alessia: "Don't call them, I'll just lie down.."

Shawn: "Are you sure?"

Alessia: "Yeah, I'll be fine.."

But as I wanted to leave the washroom, I felt something in my stomach. I felt like something just kicked inside me. I was now starting to feel a little shocked and confused. Is that what I think what's wrong me?

Shawn: "What?"

Alessia: "I just felt something kick me in my stomach.."

Shawn: "Oh my god, Alessia.."

I started to smile a little.

Alessia: "Shawn, I think I'm pregnant.."

Shawn smiled.

Shawn: "Wow!"

I felt a kick inside of me again.

Alessia: "There it is again.."

I placed Shawn's hand on my stomach as soon as it happened.

Shawn: "Wow, I'm gonna be a father!"

Alessia: "Yay!"

Shawn lifted me up in his arms and hugged me as we laughed together.

A/N: OMG! Could Alessia actually be pregnant? Find out what the doctor is gonna say in the next chapter!