Engaged 💍

Shawn p.o.v

WOW! I'm so happy Alessia accepted my proposal! I was going to be married to the best girl in the world. I was gonna spend my future with her and I was gonna have a family with her too, and she was going to be Mrs. Mendes. I couldn't stop thinking about in my sleep because I was way too happy. Alessia came over to my house today which made me even more happy.

Shawn: "Hey, beautiful future wife."

Alessia: "Hey."

Shawn: "I am so happy that you're gonna be my wife."

Alessia: "Awwww me too."

Shawn: "I can't wait for such amazing things to later on."

Alessia: "Me too, I'm even happier than i've ever been."

Shawn: "You know, I love you so much my darling. I don't wanna lose you. You bring the best in me, girl."

Alessia: "Oh my god, I love you too."

Shawn: "Ready to tell our fans about it?"

Alessia: "What if they start hating?"

Shawn: "They won't, I promise. I'll make sure they don't hate."

Alessia: "Okay, if you say so."

We took a picture together as I showed my ring.

Shawn's caption to the post on Instagram and on Twitter: "GUESS WHO'S GETTING MARRIED?! YUP THAT'S RIGHT! US! WE'RE OFFICIALLY ENGAGED!" 

I posted the photo on my instagram and twitter too even though if i was nervous about the haters.

Alessia's caption: "I SAID YES! ME AND SHAWN ARE ENGAGED!"

Lots of people already commented on our posts.

Fan 1: AHHHH OMG! MY FAVORITE COUPLE IS GETTING MARRIED! CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!"

Fan 2: "NO WAY! YOU GUYS ARE JOKING! CONGRATS!"

Fan 3: "WHOOOO!!"

Fan 4: "MRS. MENDES!"

Fan 5: "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Fan 6: "Congrats to the both of you!"

Fan 7: "YOU BETTER KEEP HER HAPPY SHAWN, AND DON'T BREAK HER HEART! AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF ALESSIA OR WE'RE ALL GOING AFTER YOU!"

Fan 8: "CONGRATS! TREAT HER LIKE THE QUEEN SHE IS!"

Fan 9: "LOVE YOU GUYS! CONGRATS!"

Fan 10: "CONGRATS!

Fan 11: "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Fan 12: "Felicidades (congratulations), Shawn and Alessia!"

Fan 13: "AWWWW LOVE YOU GUYS!"

Olivia's comment: "CONGRATS GIRLFRIEND!"

Eric's comment: "HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!"

Adrian's comment: "A BIG CONGRATS!"

Corina's comment: "CONGRATS GURL!"

Everyone was actually being positive about our engagement just like I said they were gonna be, me and Alessia were so happy with the comments that we liked and replied to most of them. After that, we had another celebration about our engagement with my parents and Alessia's parents with more people.

Alessia's dad: "Make sure you continue Alessia happy or we'll be coming after you."

Shawn: "Oh don't worry, I won't break her beautiful heart."

Alessia's mom: "I can't believe my daughter is engaged. Can't wait for the grandchildren."

We laughed. Today was a really great day. I also had a surprise for Alessia and I couldn't wait for to find out what it was.

A/N: End of chapter! Stay tuned to find out what the surprise is!